CTE and me!

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing at a high level of pool before learning CTE I believed there was information I was missing that only a few knew. Since my very first shot using the edge of the CB to an aim point I knew immediately this was the missing information. I didn't know where or how it was gonna effect me fully but I did know CTE was the way I'd play pool for the rest of my life! What a blessing!

CTE puts my eyes in the perfect position every time. CTE has forced me to correct mechanical flaws. CTE is allowing me to play with spin at no limits from a known shot line. CTE gives me the ability to be as perfect as I possibly can visually and physically for every shot because of its exactness in connecting to the geometry of a table that is of a 2:1 ratio size. 2x4, 3x6, 3.5x7, 4x8, 4.4x8.8, 4.5x9, 5x10, 6x12 it works on them All!

CTE will shorten your learning curve to playing this game at high level if the work is put into learning the drills or you can get there by hitting a million balls aim less ly (pun intended) around the table.

Good luck in your journey no matter the path you choose!

Kindest Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
youtube.com/thebladesteviemoore
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member

Attachments

• pas.jpg
    pas.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 510

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing at a high level of pool before learning CTE I believed there was information I was missing that only a few knew. Since my very first shot using the edge of the CB to an aim point I knew immediately this was the missing information. I didn't know where or how it was gonna effect me fully but I did know CTE was the way I'd play pool for the rest of my life! What a blessing!

CTE puts my eyes in the perfect position every time. CTE has forced me to correct mechanical flaws. CTE is allowing me to play with spin at no limits from a known shot line. CTE gives me the ability to be as perfect as I possibly can visually and physically for every shot because of its exactness in connecting to the geometry of a table that is of a 2:1 ratio size. 2x4, 3x6, 3.5x7, 4x8, 4.4x8.8, 4.5x9, 5x10, 6x12 it works on them All!

CTE will shorten your learning curve to playing this game at high level if the work is put into learning the drills or you can get there by hitting a million balls aim less ly (pun intended) around the table.

Kindest Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

Link to Stan's youtube channel in your signature is wrong, it should be:

youtube.com/stanandlandonshuffet

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member

Kindest Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

Stevie, you are a great champion with a great history in this game, and I'm thrilled you found something to give you new enthusiasm as well as improve overall. That is awesome. Before CTE, did you aim by instinct, use a system, or a bit of both?

Thanks.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your generous comments Matt. I truly appreciate them!

I remember visualizing pool balls at an early age using railroad track lines, contact points, also ghostball. These were the methods that were shared with me in my beginnings.

From playing limitless hours I developed a visual awareness to just know what to see from the stroke that I had developed over the years. In my experiences, I believe learning to aim in this manner made me steer the cue to compensate for having my eyes just off of the true center of the CB. For as long as I can remember I visualized where the cue ball was going through what I believed to be its center. Once I was over what I thought to be the CB's center I would most of the time adjust my alignment. My head and eyes would move to one CB edge or the other to really dial in to my perception of the shot. Implementing CTE/ PRO ONE I am able to start at the CB's edge and move into the true center of the CB. Now, I am able to correct mechanical flaws that I developed from starting at a 2D perspective.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

"Perpetual Student"

steviemoore.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett