ABN Moscow Challenge: Ruslan Chinakhov vs Shane Van Boening (November 6th)

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
SVB is going to attend Kremlin Cup 10-Ball event for the first time, so that's golden opportunity to arrange a challenge match featuring this monster player.

ABNbilliards is proud to present this challenge and free live streaming from the venue. In order to keep things interesting for foreign audience there is going to be commentary in English too ;)

10-Ball, race to 30, winner's break - outside the break box! 5K dough at stakes, winner takes all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3Xf1xoMFE

Hopefully closer to the event there will be also a thread in Live Stream Area with all the links, but so far as can be seen in the promo video the source for English language gonna be popular genipool14 youtube channel. For the time being the beginning is scheduled at 13:00 EDT.

This is going to be a long night so we will be hoping to interact with viewers. We are looking forward your questions which you will be able to post in the chat at youtube, and of course you can start putting your own here in this thread! We will try to cover each and every of them, if possible.

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB is going to attend Kremlin Cup 10-Ball event for the first time, so that's golden opportunity to arrange a challenge match featuring this monster player.

ABNbilliards is proud to present this challenge and free live streaming from the venue. In order to keep things interesting for foreign audience there is going to be commentary in English too ;)

10-Ball, race to 30, winner's break - outside the break box! 5K dough at stakes, winner takes all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3Xf1xoMFE

Hopefully closer to the event there will be also a thread in Live Stream Area with all the links, but so far as can be seen in the promo video the source for English language gonna be popular genipool14 youtube channel. For the time being the beginning is scheduled at 13:00 EDT.

This is going to be a long night so we will be hoping to interact with viewers. We are looking forward your questions which you will be able to post in the chat at youtube, and of course you can start putting your own here in this thread! We will try to cover each and every of them, if possible.

Just to be clear… they both have to break outside of the break box? Thats interesting.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm more familiar with his 14.1 than his 10 ball game but Chinakhov is a tough player.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Kremlin Cup is a great event! Shane will be a crowd magnet there! The challenge match is a nice addition to the whole event. I wish I was there this year, I played the event 2 years ago.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Is that the same guy in the World Cup of pool scotch doubles?
naah, that's the one who finished 4th in DCC 9-Ball event back in 2014, right below Shane, Morra and Klatt :p Actually he's one and the same.

I wish I was there this year, I played the event 2 years ago.
wasn't it last year? :embarrassed2: My memory doesn't serve me well. You still have time to enter :thumbup:

The Professor, yes, they are to break outside the box.