Pin Yi Ko - The Best ?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I can never tell on here. Don't get me wrong, SVB is by far my favorite player beings he's the hometown hero here, but some of the huge SVB fans say some weird shit.

Jumpin' Joe had a massive Mad Magazine collection when he was a kid.

He took Alfred E on the road, but went broke too many times.....
....every time he tried to get Alfred to stop shooting at white flags, Alfred would say...
..."What, me worry?"

:smile2:

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
Jumpin' Joe had a massive Mad Magazine collection when he was a kid.

He took Alfred E on the road, but went broke too many times.....
....every time he tried to get Alfred to stop shooting at white flags, Alfred would say...
..."What, me worry?"

:smile2:

You're on a roll Sir!!!! Thanks for lightening up the atmosphere here ;)

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin Yi Ko cant be the best, no way possible, until he wins the BIG event (U.S. Open) on AMERICAN SOIL, no way in the world can he be regarded as the best.

Some of you people are amazing, this guy got beat by a women for Christsake.

Until he wins the U.S. Open event, I don't want to hear it. He's a bum.

- SVB all time great

Ha ha i bet u dont run around ur house making those womem cant beat noone comments

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Big Ko going home early..

After shooting a 0.950 for the whole match.

That is insane. He lost with the highest TPA played on the TV table shown in the whole event so far...

Even the best cannot win every time, even when they shoot the lights out.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After shooting a 0.950 for the whole match.

That is insane. He lost with the highest TPA played on the TV table shown in the whole event so far...

Even the best cannot win every time, even when they shoot the lights out.

Sounds like his opponent remembered to pack his night vision goggles.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
Only one of them is a World Champion though...twice!

make that three world championships:
-world junior championship
-world 9-ball championship
-world 10-ball championship

i mean, he's out of the US Open. but he still has 3 world championships. so yeah...

Last edited:

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
make that three world championships:
-world junior championship
-world 9-ball championship
-world 10-ball championship

i mean, he's out of the US Open. but he still has 3 world championships. so yeah...

He also has the distinction of losing to a woman old enough to be his mom & then be eliminated by a man old enough to be his dad. The best? At least he shows respect for his elders.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For some reason, the Taiwan players do not do well in the US. Both Ko brothers have been eliminated so far. And now Chang Yu Lung is now out too courtesy of Shannon Daulton. Chang Jung Ling is still battling it out in the B side though.

Celtic

Silver Member
For some reason, the Taiwan players do not do well in the US. Both Ko brothers have been eliminated so far. And now Chang Yu Lung is now out too courtesy of Shannon Daulton. Chang Jung Ling is still battling it out in the B side though.

Then again Hsu Ku Lun from Taiwan just knocked Dechaine to the B-Side and Bergman is losing to Cheng from Taiwan atm.

It is a tough event.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Jet lag, food shock?

Maybe that's why they brought so many players......

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member

How does anybody keep them straight? Chang Yu Lung, Chang Jung Ling, etc.
It would be like walking into a 20 table room that was packed to the gills and everybody's name is Bob.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
How does anybody keep them straight? Chang Yu Lung, Chang Jung Ling, etc.
It would be like walking into a 20 table room that was packed to the gills and everybody's name is Bob.
Chang is the family name. Their given names go last. It's the same as trying to tell apart Francisco Bustamate and Joven Bustamante or Oscar Dominguez and Ernesto Dominguez.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin Yi Ko cant be the best, no way possible, until he wins the BIG event (U.S. Open) on AMERICAN SOIL, no way in the world can he be regarded as the best.

Some of you people are amazing, this guy got beat by a women for Christsake.

Until he wins the U.S. Open event, I don't want to hear it. He's a bum.

- SVB all time great

lovely, this bullshit comes up again and again....ko beat svb in world 9 ball, he beat him in the kamui challenge and he just destroyed svb in the guinness 10 ball finals few years back. when did svb beat ko in a final ? so you have to win a big tourney in the usa to be the best yeah ? what did svb win besides 2 16 player invitationals outside the usa ? if you win world 9 and world 10 ball in the same year you are considered the best that year. of course that dont work in your svb only world.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
lovely, this bullshit comes up again and again....ko beat svb in world 9 ball, he beat him in the kamui challenge and he just destroyed svb in the guinness 10 ball finals few years back. when did svb beat ko in a final ? so you have to win a big tourney in the usa to be the best yeah ? what did svb win besides 2 16 player invitationals outside the usa ? if you win world 9 and world 10 ball in the same year you are considered the best that year. of course that dont work in your svb only world.

the story goes that Don Willis was playing in a tournament and the promoter wanted to have him write up a bio for introductions. Don being notoriously publicity shy as he made his living hustling pool didn't want to. The promoter insisted so Don says let me see the stack and pulls out the one who has the most titles and scribbles across the top, "I beat him".

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
the story goes that Don Willis was playing in a tournament and the promoter wanted to have him write up a bio for introductions. Don being notoriously publicity shy as he made his living hustling pool didn't want to. The promoter insisted so Don says let me see the stack and pulls out the one who has the most titles and scribbles across the top, "I beat him".

the majority of people on here won't even get what you're trying to say by this, sadly.

Celtic

Silver Member

I like turtles.