Weekly 9 Ball Tournament @ Bank Shots - Laurel, MD

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Bank Shot Weekly Tournament Flyer.jpg

To Pre Register Call Kevin @ 240-281-9915

The Tournament Bracket Can Be Followed @

http://www.budtour.com/letsroll?tid=SBV65222

We're cutting it off @ 32 entries, so don't miss out. This is gonna be fun, come play on the best tables, in the best room in the DMV!

Last edited:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice flyer. Are you guys getting a little light down there now? Only ask cause I know this has been going strong for years now and have never seen a flyer or advertisement? Also, no jumps and no masse? It's Def not a bunch of beginners down there? Just curious good luck!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of tables up in therrr these days?

I thought I heard it was all 7' now.

That is the old champions, right? ( on a related note, I saw the bankruptcy filing for champion billiards the other day. Was kinda interesting.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of tables up in therrr these days?

I thought I heard it was all 7' now.

That is the old champions, right? ( on a related note, I saw the bankruptcy filing for champion billiards the other day. Was kinda interesting.

I believe they have 3, 9' Diamonds in one room and over 15, 7' Diamonds in the other room.

My bet would be this will be on the red label 7's,,, nice tables and boy they play nice and fast

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe they have 3, 9' Diamonds in one room and over 15, 7' Diamonds in the other room.

My bet would be this will be on the red label 7's,,, nice tables and boy they play nice and fast

I played on a BArbox once...!:sorry:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I won some and lost some glad to get some table time in ..
Hats of to black cat
This is the best run weekly tourny I have ever seen bar none I will definitely be playing a lot of these ,

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Well I won some and lost some glad to get some table time in ..
Hats of to black cat
This is the best run weekly tourny I have ever seen bar none I will definitely be playing a lot of these ,

Much Respect to you Sir, it was a pleasure meeting you today, as well as a lot of players I only new by reputation. Hat's off to The Bank Shot Bar and Grill for providing a great environment and the best equipment around. Stay posted we've only just begun.

~Black Cat~ :cool:

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Tournament Bracket from Bank Shot 1 Weekly Event.

Bank Shot 1 Bracket.jpg

Links to Video Match Coverage to follow.

~Black Cat~ :cool:

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know BlackCat and he runs a decent event.
He used to run a weekly tourney at The Corner Pocket in Greenbelt but that place has closed.

Bank Shots is a GREAT room.
Great food and drink, music, and equipment. The owner is very cool.
The bar tables are in very good shape. They do not allow jumps or massé shots because they are concerned about damage to the cloth...can't say I blame them.

I may have to stop by one of these nights and check out this tournament.

Nice flyer, by the way.

BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Bank Shots is a good room with good equipment. Unfortunately one of the owners, George Bryant, just passed away a month or so ago.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know BlackCat and he runs a decent event.
He used to run a weekly tourney at The Corner Pocket in Greenbelt but that place has closed.

Bank Shots is a GREAT room.
Great food and drink, music, and equipment. The owner is very cool.
The bar tables are in very good shape. They do not allow jumps or massé shots because they are concerned about damage to the cloth...can't say I blame them.

I may have to stop by one of these nights and check out this tournament.

Nice flyer, by the way.

IE, how yards been brother!! You coming out of retirement?