looking for this cue

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a Douglas cue I would like to see if I could buy it back, does any one know
where this cue is? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 661

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like somebody left it out in the yard. Good luck. I hope you find it. :smile:

The places people photograph their cues always amuses me. I've seen them in grass, on the floor, leaned up against trees, leaned up against houses, sitting in outdoor patio furniture and now in what appears to be fescue. Am I the only one who just folds up a towel or blanket and lays the cue on there if I don't have access to a pool table?

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Looks like somebody left it out in the yard. Good luck. I hope you find it. :smile:

The places people photograph their cues always amuses me. I've seen them in grass, on the floor, leaned up against trees, leaned up against houses, sitting in outdoor patio furniture and now in what appears to be fescue. Am I the only one who just folds up a towel or blanket and lays the cue on there if I don't have access to a pool table?

Yes you are and for your information the grass was dry and soft, now do you no where the cue is or are just putting out a useless comment.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can't help but want to say..... That is a beautiful cue. Hope you can get it back

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry could resist

Didi you check your back yard?

Yeah, it's buried out back next to my old dog and my ex-wife. I'm trying to write a country song today to get them all back! Lol :wink: ( that little joke is for you, Tramp Steamer. Welcome back! )