Playing Polish Jusz (long inpronounceabld name without vowels :)) in final
Jusz beat Kevin earlier. Now leading Kevin 6-3 in final
Wow, Polish polishing field. Won't be long before they win a major
Lots of monsters in field. Many hill hill matches

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe he couled just call himself KJ and take mercy on us lol. He must play sporty though to smack Cheng around like that.

Undefeated, with wins over Wilkie, Kazakis, Boyes, Orcollo, Dechaine (hill/hill), Cheng (hill/hill), and Cheng again. Pretty strong!

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Konrad is one of many superstrong polish players, about 5 polish players play at his speed and maybe 20 more play quite close to him. Btw at last Eurotour there were 9 polish players in the last 32 so you get the picture.. :wink:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Konrad is one of many superstrong polish players, about 5 polish players play at his speed and maybe 20 more play quite close to him. Btw at last Eurotour there were 9 polish players in the last 32 so you get the picture.. :wink:

Yes we do, You're Polish!!:smile:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
I have never seen him play a match before, but I was there last night watching him warm up for the finals and had to leave. Does he always one-stroke the ball during the shot? He was one stroking everything during practice and nailing them, pretty sporty. I mean we all do that at times, but there was a certain rhythm to his that looked intentional and part of his PSR.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes the Poles are coming
Never seen this Konrad before
I know 2 of their best are these 2 - early 20s humble kids https://youtu.be/iSFSFFfr_Y4?t=31

:D

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes the Poles are coming
Never seen this Konrad before
I know 2 of their best are these 2 - early 20s humble kids https://youtu.be/iSFSFFfr_Y4?t=31

:D

Mateusz and Wojciech and both VERY strong players. Mateusz is finalist of World Pool Masters, Wojciech is World cup of pool finalist. Another super strong polish players - Karol Skowerski - World pool masters champion, Mieszko Fortunski - Eurotour stop champion, Tomasz Kaplan - two times European champion

And talent goes reeeeaaally deep in Poland :eek:

Congrats on the win, but truth be told, I've never even heard of him before. I've been around the game long enough, 30 years, to know the world is a big place and there are monsters hiding under many rocks, especially in China. My questions are, has he been to the US before? How old is he? Thx!!