2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can they not stream that match? If they don't, it just shows how behind the times the Accu-stats folks are falling. Is it so that I'll have to buy it on an outdated DVD or VHS tape to watch it?

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They should stream all 4 as a makeup for the BS we had to endure the first couple of days with the freezing, etc. Furthermore, I'd rather see Shane/Dennis over the Hot Seat match anyway. Way more history and back story between those two. It's gong to be an awesome match. Too bad no one will see it.

Last edited:

djyadj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can they not stream that match? If they don't, it just shows how behind the times the Accu-stats folks are falling. Is it so that I'll have to buy it on an outdated DVD or VHS tape to watch it?

Too bad no one will see it except those that are there,
they need to change and improve or be replaced, kozoom and xpc have no problem setting up multi-table HD stream.
it's a disappointment from the beginning, now the end.

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm assuming it is just me since I'm the only one posting but anyone else having trouble viewing?
Edit:misread the times thought it said 11am
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They should stream all 4 as a makeup for the BS we had to endure the first couple of days with the freezing, etc. Furthermore, I'd rather see Shane/Dennis over the Hot Seat match anyway. Way more history and back story between those two. It's gong to be an awesome match. Too bad no one will see it.

Some will see it... just not us :angry:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad no one will see it except those that are there,
they need to change and improve or be replaced, kozoom and xpc have no problem setting up multi-table HD stream.
it's a disappointment from the beginning, now the end.

it is very sad that tonnes of matches are lost forever as they are not captured on video
Over these 7 days, we only saw about 40 matches which is tiny fraction of matches played amongst 140 + players
We mentioned a few great matches we saw on stream but there are many many more not captured and lost forever

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it is very sad that tonnes of matches are lost forever as they are not captured on video
Over these 7 days, we only saw about 40 matches which is tiny fraction of matches played amongst 140 + players
We mentioned a few great matches we saw on stream but there are many many more not captured and lost forever

True. But in this instance, they had the ability to stream all 4 matches.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB/Dennis being streamed on Facebook. Go to Live Video and select the button over Norfolk, VA on the map.