2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, not sure why it has to be a surprise or last minute. It's not like there's 20 matches to choose from.
Just sayin:grin:

You better speak nicely or they will shut down stream and azb will be pools of crying
just joking :D

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It's Freddie Agnir in there, our AZ "Cornerman", with Mark Wilson.

and yeah, JJ is one of the best commentators but he needs to keep winning. :wink:

Cool. I have no sound on my stream though.

Talked with Freddie about not having a pause on my backswing and sent him some video. Watching Shaw last night it looks like he doesn't have a pause either(at least when i was looking for it)
Jason

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paypal is down

Paypal is down, and it appears to be one of several major sites that have crashed today. Not sure the the timeline for Paypal to brought back online. I was hoping to see the Friday matches but, they may not be an option today.

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paypal is back Online

Paypal is back Online. Apologies for failing to post that it was available and had been restored. Looks like it was just one of many major websites that suffered a hack attack today. I posted about it in the main forum. Happy to report I'm watching Fridays action and the stream is great. Thanks to all who are working so hard to provide online match coverage.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
9-4 SVB breaking :yeah:
SVB 2016 breaking 9-4.jpg