Mosconi Cup Gifs

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While watching that Mark Gray 7-ball it seemed so obvious that it missed. And then it went in, apparently with room to spare.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shots that go in from the second diamond and table that rolls off sad business.

It does not mean that there is a roll on the table.
The angle that the 7 ball caught the rail put anti clockwise spin on the ball which dragged it back towards the rail. This happened again when it hit the pocket knuckle and that flicked the ball into the pocket.
The fall of the slate in the pocket is a little generous. Looking at the templates that I have shows that the pocket/slate cut is about 3/4ths of an inch outside the guidelines.
Getting this measurement right is more important than the pocket widths

SammyUtd

Registered
I'm sorry. I can accept balls being made on occasion that really shouldn't go in an entertainment event like this, but balls should NEVER roll off like the cueball did here.

Does anyone know why they stopped using Diamond?

I'm pretty sure I saw the cueball roll off a couple of times, surely unacceptable at this type of level.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Please keep up the good work. Make more gifs of the shots that go in that shouldnt.

Mark Gray has hit a shot that bad every year and it still falls LOL. Ball bounced ABOVE the second diamond and still dropped. Tables in my area I cant hit the rail an inch out because it will still stand up.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I'm sorry. I can accept balls being made on occasion that really shouldn't go in an entertainment event like this, but balls should NEVER roll off like the cueball did here.

Does anyone know why they stopped using Diamond?

Neither is acceptable. At this stage a table shouldnt roll off and it shouldnt accept ballsthat bounce above the second diamond.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny stuff.

There was also a back underneath bank by one of the Euros that, when it came off the short rail, every 1pocket player in the country went, "Naw, missed it short." And yet... it caught the far outside of the corner pocket and got sucked in.

Lou Figueroa