DCC Coverage

Should there be a change in the DCC streaming coverage?

• Would you like to see more bank and one pocket coverage?

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Are you ok with the current big foot coverage?

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should there be more bank pool and one pocket coverage at DCC?
With the fewer audience members showing interest in the Big Foot, 400 + bank pool players...should there be more bank pool and one pocket coverage at DCC? With the big foot video format now being we have to watch every single boring match for almost half of DCC is it time to start thinking about streaming some different pool. We have missed some epic matches the last few days. Paying to watch players struggle on tables the never play on is ridiculous. Bigfoot is so boring Helfert even fell asleep at some of the matches last year...lol Why can't they at least run two matches at once so it doesn't last 4 days. Pay for view has to be horrible. I won't buy it or the videos. I understand Greg wants to market big tables, but has he gone too far? Of course this is just my opinion. Lets hear yours.

Last edited:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree 100%. If I had known there wouldn't be anything but this for 3-4 days ,I would have waited to buy. Plus some early bird special when they have a special everyday.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, bank pool coverage suffers form the decision to use the arena for the ten ball, but for me, this is the right choice. The finals rounds of banks will take place on Tuesday and will be on the stream table.

One pocket is just getting started and coverage will be ample. Nine ball doesn't start for a couple of days but will get ample coverage. The action room stream is available for purchase and the 14.1 challenge is free.

Overall, I'd say that they're managing things well at the Derby.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I always bought the whole package, but since the just show the bank finals I quit. Most likely I'll by a few days of coverage, but that'll be it.

The bank coverage is what kept me buying the package. You can watch 9 or 10 ball anytime,, banks not so much.

oldroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
banks

ring game was my attraction why move it to the last??why aren't is open to everyone??truman got a hair up his a**,why bar the best banker,,cause he aint what he used to be??

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, bank pool coverage suffers form the decision to use the arena for the ten ball, but for me, this is the right choice. The finals rounds of banks will take place on Tuesday and will be on the stream table.

One pocket is just getting started and coverage will be ample. Nine ball doesn't start for a couple of days but will get ample coverage. The action room stream is available for purchase and the 14.1 challenge is free.

Overall, I'd say that they're managing things well at the Derby.

Nothings free anymore. You have to pay to watch 14.1 and the action room. I have a question for you. Do you think the biggest tournament of the year should only stream one table?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree 100%. If I had known there wouldn't be anything but this for 3-4 days ,I would have waited to buy. Plus some early bird special when they have a special everyday.

That is (unfortunately) the way the PPV stream has been the last couple of years, only with some occasional odds and end match up on that table to fill the gaps in the streaming. They won't move the 10 footer out of the Arena until the 10 Ball event is all done and none of the core three tournament matches can be played on it. They ought to set up like a full rack bank match up or something to fill in the gap as a special.

I buy less of the streams because of the Banks have ceased to be featured as much. In my opinion it would be perfect if they would schedule this on top of the 9 Ball event instead of the banks. I can't stand 9 ball anymore, especially the short crap shoot dinky 9 ball matches at the Derby. It ought to be banks, 1P, and then Bigfoot on the stream. But they aren't going to do that because Accu-Stats wants the recording of both rotation games. Bigger seller overseas.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Do you think the biggest tournament of the year should only stream one table?

The biggest event of the American pool year is the US Open 9-ball, which streams one table. I can't think of an American pool event that streams more than one table. In fact, I don't remember it ever having happened in the United States. Can you?

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The biggest event of the American pool year is the US Open 9-ball, which streams one table. I can't think of an American pool event that streams more than one table. In fact, I don't remember it ever having happened in the United States. Can you?

Womens tournament in Florida last week, five tables .

Blaine B.

Clueless
Silver Member
I bought the aramith action room stream for the first time, so far not too mang complaints. Mostly 10 ball and 1 pocket so for for some decent coin.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

For the last few years extreme pool challenge. Fla state 9ball three weeks ago with a lot of top players. Usually 5 tables. Seamless switching between tables, great streams. Free...lol:wink: Lots of overseas (China) tournaments are multi table.
I think i heard Ray is working on getting a 2 table set up. Single table streams will go the way of the dinosaur soon. But as long as they keep a stranglehold on these events it won't change. Its a shame China has better streaming than we do. Of course American pool won't evolve with the status Quo.

Last edited: