Why people leave the forum.....

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
LOL - Joe has a lot he would like to say. But he doesn't because of not wanting to be embroiled in the troll attacks.

What grandiose claims?

I don't make a penny on CTE. I promote it because it's good for pool.

Consumers don't need to hear anyone's opinion? I guess you have never heard of Ebay and Amazon. Two sales sites BUILT on consumer's sharing their opinions of products.

Don't know what your problem is but anytime YOU want to play some we can get down. Won't prove anything about aiming but you can get all your aggression out against me on the table.

I am at 6300 E. Reno Ave, Okc every day. Big table or Bar Table, I have them both.

Tell you what, IF you lose to me then I will spend the money I win to send you to see Stan Shuffett in person and if after that you still have a negative opinion of him and consider him a snake oil salesman then I won't argue with you about it. But I think you're intelligent enough to see the benefit when presented with it by someone who really knows what they are doing. And if not well at I paid for the snake-oil.
You ever beat Sylver Ochoa?
You ever beat Dave Grau
You ever beat Brandon Shuff
You ever beat Keith Mccready?
You ever beat Mike Davis?
You ever beat Devin Poteet?
You ever beat Jason Kirkwood?
You ever beat Buddy Hall?
You ever beat Eric Durbin?
You ever cash in derby?

You have done nothing to speak to me about "Playing Pool " go out and get some wins under your belt and then come back and address me. Till then "mums" the word!

But, with your logic consumers are supposed to listen to a guy who was proven incapable in the lou match over a player with proven wins over champions!

Check the dcctickets.com scroll for Dennis Wilson Jr. To verify my credentials! Ask Jam! Ask max eberle! We played juniors and collegiate together!

Consumers compare our two resumes and decide who can walk the walk and talk the talk and ain't full of hot air.

By the way, I am officially lending my endorsement to Joe Tuckers aiming system and materials!!! For anyone who wants to know!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You ever beat Sylver Ochoa?
You ever beat Dave Grau
You ever beat Brandon Shuff
You ever beat Keith Mccready?
You ever beat Mike Davis?
You ever beat Devin Poteet?
You ever beat Jason Kirkwood?
You ever beat Buddy Hall?
You ever beat Eric Durbin?
You ever cash in derby?

You have done nothing to speak to me about "Playing Pool " go out and get some wins under your belt and then come back and address me. Till then "mums" the word!

But, with your logic consumers are supposed to listen to a guy who was proven incapable in the lou match over a player with proven wins over champions!

Check the dcctickets.com scroll for Dennis Wilson Jr. To verify my credentials! Ask Jam! Ask max eberle! We played juniors and collegiate together!

Consumers compare our two resumes and decide who can walk the walk and talk the talk and ain't full of hot air.

By the way, I am officially lending my endorsement to Joe Tuckers aiming system and materials!!! For anyone who wants to know!

Kd

Then come and play some. You already have me clocked. Pick up some easy money.

But back to the penis measuring contest?

Did you place higher in the US Open than Stan Shuffett?

Were you ever the Kentucky State Bank Pool Champion? (you know IN the state where bank pool was created - Knoxville Bear and all that)

So, um as long as you want to play the who-to-listen-to game.....I guess Stan has a better resume' than you do.

And Landon an even better one.

And Stevie Moore an even better one.

And Phil Burford as well. And Mattt Krah.

Also all better than Joe Tucker for that matter. Don't even know why you are using Joe here but if you want to compare results Joe has never done better than Stan at the US Open either. Joe is however an excellent player with excellent training materials who works tirelessly to advance the game as does Stan Shuffett.

You are currently working to destroy the game. Nothing you have done publicly that I can see has advanced pool in any way. Maybe I missed it so feel free to link to your positive actions to grow the game.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Then come and play some. You already have me clocked. Pick up some easy money.

But back to the penis measuring contest?

Did you place higher in the US Open than Stan Shuffett?

Were you ever the Kentucky State Bank Pool Champion? (you know IN the state where bank pool was created - Knoxville Bear and all that)

So, um as long as you want to play the who-to-listen-to game.....I guess Stan has a better resume' than you do.

And Landon an even better one.

And Stevie Moore an even better one.

And Phil Burford as well. And Mattt Krah.

Also all better than Joe Tucker for that matter. Don't even know why you are using Joe here but if you want to compare results Joe has never done better than Stan at the US Open either. Joe is however an excellent player with excellent training materials who works tirelessly to advance the game as does Stan Shuffett.

You are currently working to destroy the game. Nothing you have done publicly that I can see has advanced pool in any way. Maybe I missed it so feel free to link to your positive actions to grow the game.
Funny all the people you reference are not on here causing trouble!

Just you!

So, sure I am going to compare my record to yours and no one else!

Why, because they are not here causing problems for 2 plus years and they did not cause so much problems that a separate section was necessary!

You did that all by yourself!

Kd

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
He does not want to continue! I assure you!

There are some things I can say that will throw kerosene on this thread.

Kd

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Funny all the people you reference are not on here causing trouble!

Just you!

So, sure I am going to compare my record to yours and no one else!

Why, because they are not here causing problems for 2 plus years and they did not cause so much problems that a separate section was necessary!

You did that all by yourself!

Kd

Nope. Not true. Get the facts right Mike. Lou and others defamed Stan many times, calling him a snake oil salesman among other things. That's where the arguments came from.

Just as YOU have done a few posts above. You call CTE snake oil then you're calling Stan a snake-oil salesman.

And ASK Stevie Moore why he doesn't come on AZB to discuss CTE or anything else. I have and he told me flat out that he doesn't want to deal with the trolls.

Stevie is accessible on Facebook and happy to discuss CTE with anyone who asks. He can control the conversation and delete any trolls and the conversation can continue on topic and civilized.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
THIS IS CORRECT!

JoeyA

Nope. Not true. Get the facts right Mike. Lou and others defamed Stan many times, calling him a snake oil salesman among other things. That's where the arguments came from.

Just as YOU have done a few posts above. You call CTE snake oil then you're calling Stan a snake-oil salesman.

And ASK Stevie Moore why he doesn't come on AZB to discuss CTE or anything else. I have and he told me flat out that he doesn't want to deal with the trolls.

Stevie is accessible on Facebook and happy to discuss CTE with anyone who asks. He can control the conversation and delete any trolls and the conversation can continue on topic and civilized.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
THIS IS CORRECT!

JoeyA
I did not know who through the first stone!

Thank you for clarity!

Never followed it enough to know!

Thought it was some grandiose claims that started it.

My apologies.

Kd

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I did not know who through the first stone!

Thank you for clarity!

Never followed it enough to know!

Thought it was some grandiose claims that started it.

My apologies.

Kd

There were a number of folks that contributed to the general melee. Who was "first" isn't relevant, it was and is contentious. Moreso for the fight than the topic itself. Cuz people like to argue on a forum. Whodathunk it?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
There were a number of folks that contributed to the general melee. Who was "first" isn't relevant, it was and is contentious. Moreso for the fight than the topic itself. Cuz people like to argue on a forum. Whodathunk it?

It is relevant. And not just about arguing on a forum.

If one side decides that they are going to troll regardless of the content then facts don't matter at that point.

The actual topic gets lost and confused. That's why I have a be cool rule on our forum on FB. If all you do is contribute animosity you get barred. Don't have to break any other rule than to be a nuisance.

If we could magically strip all the troll comments and responses to them out of AZB then 300,000 posts would disappear and what would remain would be good and decent and civil conversation about various ways to aim in pool.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member

If one side decides that they are going to troll regardless of the content then facts don't matter at that point.

The actual topic gets lost and confused. That's why I have a be cool rule on our forum on FB. If all you do is contribute animosity you get barred. Don't have to break any other rule than to be a nuisance.

If we could magically strip all the troll comments and responses to them out of AZB then 300,000 posts would disappear and what would remain would be good and decent and civil conversation about various ways to aim in pool.

Well, at least 26,946 posts would disappear....

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member

Its not relevant at this point in 2017 who said boo to who back in the RSB days, and the early AZB days, since that whole bunch of you kept firing away at each other, in essence becoming a great pissing match. It's perpetuated itself this long, the origins truly don't matter any longer. Its enough that there are many of you still involved in the fracas all these years later. (And I've enjoyed much of it, until it gets/got too personal.)

The trolling went both ways, and still does. Those who want to just talk about it do get lost in the scrum, and that's tough to understand for those who don't understand the glorious (or infamous) history of the Great CTE Wars.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an honest question for JB, or whomever. After years and years of listening about CTE and for that matter a plethora of other " systems ", why has not ONE TOP PLAYER come out and endorsed it if it's so good? Even if not an actual endorsement then why not - I know it and have seen it work? John throws some low level names around ( yes they all can beat me OR you but that not saying much , THEY ARE STILL LOW LEVEL PLAYERS when compared to the pros. Ok, ok, they wanna make some money pushing something " they made up or perfected " - we get it.

I just have to think though, someone, somewhere - a top player would come out and endorse one of these things and put much of this to rest if it were in fact a real, dominant, proven system - no??? Btw, I'd pay to see the KD vs JB match. Love to watch but picking who I'm rooting for might just be one of the toughest decisions ever for me lololol☺. Trying to objective still at this point, KD's list is much more impressive than JB's. And I have to guess JB was using CTE again st Lou right? Not exactly a ringing endorsement, actually it must have been embarrassing to CTE peeps lol.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I can say is..

..John Barton will never be happy, until every single person is convinced 'CTE' is God's gift to the pool world!..Lou is adamant that it isn't, which (as I see it) he somewhat proved in their first confrontation..One must question JB's sanity in begging for more!:confused:

It has been very exciting, to watch these two grown men insult and berate each other for the past 14 yrs. or so..As for myself, I find Rhea's life story much more interesting and thought provoking, but then, so is Max the wonder dog's! :p

PS..Plus Max consistently runs more balls than Barton ever did! :D

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Huh? I thought there was only one way ... CTE!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is there actualy a open topic forum on your FB page ,, FB is ok it pails in comparison to web site forums of open conversation on many subjects ,,
Yes they have many members most just add it to thier list of groups 90 pct or better are not regular posters ,
A lot of those sites are started by people who have been banned by web sites so they start thier own FB group where they can run it as they see fit ,, a dictatorship run by a dictator throw freedom of speech out the window , stepford wives at its finest ,,

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an honest question for JB, or whomever. After years and years of listening about CTE and for that matter a plethora of other " systems ", why has not ONE TOP PLAYER come out and endorsed it if it's so good? Even if not an actual endorsement then why not - I know it and have seen it work? John throws some low level names around ( yes they all can beat me OR you but that not saying much , THEY ARE STILL LOW LEVEL PLAYERS when compared to the pros. Ok, ok, they wanna make some money pushing something " they made up or perfected " - we get it.

I just have to think though, someone, somewhere - a top player would come out and endorse one of these things and put much of this to rest if it were in fact a real, dominant, proven system - no??? Btw, I'd pay to see the KD vs JB match. Love to watch but picking who I'm rooting for might just be one of the toughest decisions ever for me lololol☺. Trying to objective still at this point, KD's list is much more impressive than JB's. And I have to guess JB was using CTE again st Lou right? Not exactly a ringing endorsement, actually it must have been embarrassing to CTE peeps lol.

Yes, there are several pros using it. I can't recall their names off hand, as it really is immaterial to me if a pro uses it or not. All that matters to me is if it works for me. (which it does). If it works for you, great! If not, find something that does!