'New' Table Installed!

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I know it's probably just an exercise in repetition to say what a good job My. Yura does with installations, but the work he did for me yesterday delivering and setting up a 10' heated Gabriels was top-notch.

Just a really great guy to work with, and happy to answer all my questions to the whole day. It obviously goes without saying that anyone looking for service should give him a call.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard yesyura, not only does a great job of setup. But also will play a few games with you!! Just ask Deek-a-mon, and He give back to the billiards community.

Last edited:

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgot to mention, I'm in an area about 30 minutes north of New Orleans if anyone wants a game or, if they haven't ever played, wants to see what it's all about.

One of the things we can do to grow billiards is to make tables available to people who don't live in areas that already have rooms with tables to play on.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let dogloose and 3kushn know and they can put you on the list of where to play as a private table.

kilby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously need pics -- want to see where my cue will be hanging out....

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the doggone post office will ever get here, I will take those pictures! I'm afraid to go to the bathroom or put on headphones for fear of missing the knock at the door ... ...

Also, I took billiardshot's advice and got in touch with folks to get listed as a private room to play in for anyone passing through the New Orleans area.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If the doggone post office will ever get here, I will take those pictures! I'm afraid to go to the bathroom or put on headphones for fear of missing the knock at the door ... ...

Also, I took billiardshot's advice and got in touch with folks to get listed as a private room to play in for anyone passing through the New Orleans area.

You may want to alert them to the other carom tables in Louisiana. The last I looked none at all were listed.

dogloose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Folks... this thread has prompted me to update the private listings on 3cushionbilliards.com and usba.net.

I have added a listing for Jason's new table in his private residence. Here is a link to the main listing...

LINK: Jason's New Table

I have substituted some generic graphics in lieu of the usual inside and outside pictures I include with my commercial listings.

Now searching by Louisiana, or Mandeville, or Jason will bring up the listing.

If anyone else on AZ would like a similar listing for their residence I am happy to help.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Doug you can add mine as well, for a private room
Happy to host azers I can text you a photo

dogloose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course Rick... happy to do it!

Please text me that photo and I will prepare a listing for you.

By the way... already confirmed with Tom Paley and Paul Frankel... they are now (also) both listed....