Meucci Cues warning

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Seyberts may have stopped selling them. Know someone else who stopped. Said there were to many issues.

mnotdun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course this is not acceptable for a production cue company, however this is not that much different than many of the custom cuemakers out there.
This is common with Meucci, and it surprises me why they never just replace the cue with a new one when it gets to this point.
I'm opening up a new pro shop within Rocky Mountain Billiards and I certainly don't want my customers dealing with this crap.
Anyway I thought I heard a few years ago that Meullers was going to handle these repairs for Meucci.

That sure wouldve been nice if they did. Around month 6 I sortve knew I was being taken for a ride, but thought maybe 1% hope of gettin it back.

mnotdun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting it all up :smile: Meucci is going to be dragged down by themselves again. I really hoped to see an improvement with the new shafts and sponsorship deals but clearly nothing has changed :frown:

Got to give you the thumbs up for patience and behaving on your replies, I'm not sure if I could stay that calm for a year asking for my cue back :thumbup:

Thanks Kimmo H.. I guess its like when we're 16yrs old and our girlfriend says thats it, its over.. but we keep on callin and drivin by thinkin we've got a chance ;)

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
All I can do is bump this thread so it stays at the top for a while and gets some visibility. What a buzz kill all the way around.

Shipping by end of this week.

mnotdun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geeze, that really sucks!
I would hope at this point they'd just get a hold of you and say, "Brian, we're sorry,
we've lost your cue. Please pick any cue you want and a couple of shafts and we'll
send it out that day."

I hope you sue anyways. You know small claims court isn't really all that small any more.
Here the small claims limit is $7500, and for something like this the award is generally
treble the damages (that's 3 X's the amount of the award).

Stuff like this really pisses me off. We complain about the state of pool in America
today. Crap like this isn't helping, you'd expect more from a company like this one.
Hope you sue and take your award and buy a SouthWest and a Sugartree.
You have been way too nice. Take them to court and kick their ass

Thanks Celophanewrap, I contacted a couple attorneys local there that would file for me and attend all the dates. Youve got me thinkin, I need to ask them what damages I can actually get - it may be worth it. Yeah agreed a sugartree would be nice.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow... I am just shocked. I have never dealt with Meucci. But kind of glad I didn't. I almost bought one from a pro once.

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ugh that was painfully sickening to read, I can only imagine your frustration. There's something seriously wrong with people like that, why lie and carry on? It seems apparent they either wrecked or lost your cue.

How could they be that busy? I can't imagine that many people are buying meucci's, I know the older generation loves them but anyone I've ever tried hit like a gummy bear. That and I never understood putting a finish coat over a wrap? Who knows maybe they were just trying to do you a favor.

Kidding, but I feel bad someone could string you a long like that. It's just so wrong.

Some people's kids man, some people's kids...

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Unreal. After 6 months and the run around they should have just sent you a new cue. That's absurd.

Awesome that you created a website for it.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course this is not acceptable for a production cue company, however this is not that much different than many of the custom cuemakers out there.
This is common with Meucci, and it surprises me why they never just replace the cue with a new one when it gets to this point.
I'm opening up a new pro shop within Rocky Mountain Billiards and I certainly don't want my customers dealing with this crap.
Anyway I thought I heard a few years ago that Meullers was going to handle these repairs for Meucci.

Are you going to sell Lucasi cues?
And is there free water with a qualifying purchase?

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Are you going to sell Lucasi cues?
And is there free water with a qualifying purchase?

Free?!?!?!
Did you ever get anything for free over there?

Attachments

• Dumb Looks.PNG
    Dumb Looks.PNG
    162.1 KB · Views: 371

TNOriginals

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have finally realized that they are overbooked and are now subbing out repairs to be finished. I would say your cue will be coming back soon.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pros that have a contract with Meucci will be switching to something else once their contract is up.
Be interesting to hear the excuses of how much they love their latest cue.....lol and how good it makes them shoot and how easy it is to shoot with it etc. etc.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read the emails. I'd have handled it much differently. You are a patient man! Meucci is now dead to me.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The pros that have a contract with Meucci will be switching to something else once their contract is up.
Be interesting to hear the excuses of how much they love their latest cue.....lol and how good it makes them shoot and how easy it is to shoot with it etc. etc.

Truth is the pros can play with almost anything. We're the ones that obsess over shafts and tips and the latest new thing. They just play pool.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Truth is the pros can play with almost anything.

That's my point.
They can play with anything but they always talk about how great their latest cue is, and so many pool players eat it up...lol