Becue Demo in Las Vegas July 19-28 2017

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in Vegas at the CSI National tournaments (BCAPL & USAPL). If you would like to try the Becue or place an order Text or Email me at USA@BecueOfficial.com

I will be available: July 19 - 22 after 5:30 pm, July 23 1:30PM to 8:00 PM, July 24-28 8AM - 4PM

You will be amazed at the feel and hit of this cue. The Pro Taper shaft will be available August 1st.

Ricky Bryant

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all the best, I hope you get alot of people trying it out and posting impressions,

I'm interested in this cue however would like to see a nice one stop information place online regarding all features and options

the fb page makes reference to a break cue and extension with very little info

the case looks beautiful but again, limited info

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The one-stop site is coming - delayed due to internet site builders Let me know if I can answer any questions or what part of the country you are in. I travel a lot and can setup a demo if I'm in your part of the country. I'm in Vegas through the 29th working as a Referee at the CSI / BCAPL / USAPL Nationals. Changing shift from days to nights on Sunday so available for Demos in the day time Starting Sunday. Just message me here or send an email or text to USA@BECUEOFFICIAL.COM

Or watch for me in Ultimate Team Gear shirts with my name on them.

RICKY BRYANT

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Canada, and one day will likely purchase your stuff cause I'm a gear head and it looks pretty frickin cool but the website excuse is lame and your team has been singing that song for a while now

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Canada, and one day will likely purchase your stuff cause I'm a gear head and it looks pretty frickin cool but the website excuse is lame and your team has been singing that song for a while now

Not sure why a website makes a difference.
Toss Alessandro an email, and get the ball rolling.

When I see stories of how these guys are not only making customers satisfied but creating a cue with very positive qualities, all while having careers and families of their own, I can see why the website overhaul takes time.

Predator was in R and D for a decade before Revo, and then it took another year just to get an alternate diameter in Revo (but the website always looked great!) These guys have been in R and D for six months on the new pro taper 5.2 shaft, and are ready for a release in August. That tells me they are working hard.

Another good review thread here...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=456861

If you want photos or some extreme details you can send me a PM, I'm more than happy to talk BeCue with anyone after playing it for the last half year.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue Spotted at 2017 BCAPL Nationals in Las Vegas

Jamel Wordlaw with his Becue Cue the white sneaky pete – He played in the 2017 BCAPL Nationals, Mixed 8-Ball Singles – Silver Division. He finished 25-32 out of 374 players and in the money! Congratulations to a happy Becue owner!

Attachments

• 416A9329.jpg
    416A9329.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 416A9316.jpg
    416A9316.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 416A9321.jpg
    416A9321.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 145

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 more days

I'm available from 8 AM to 4 PM the next 2 days for anyone that wants to try the Becue and get the first hand experience of the Smooth - Solid Hit! Just email or text me a USA@BecueOfficial.com or 574-320-2438

Ricky Bryant