Becue Store and Email

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The online Becue Store is open but there are some reported problems with the email. I have a new email to try and help stay in contact with the Plant in Italy. If you are not getting responses or email seems to bounce contact me at: USABECUEOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM

Ricky Bryant
USA -Becue

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The online Becue Store is open but there are some reported problems with the email. I have a new email to try and help stay in contact with the Plant in Italy. If you are not getting responses or email seems to bounce contact me at: USABECUEOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM

Ricky Bryant
USA -Becue

I have an order in for one of the new shafts. Can I get one from you at the same price?

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an order in for one of the new shafts. Can I get one from you at the same price?

Did you place the order through the store? I just represent the company and any orders placed with me are still shipped direct from the plant. We had been running special discounted priceing until the store opened a few days ago.

Ricky Bryant

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you place the order through the store? I just represent the company and any orders placed with me are still shipped direct from the plant. We had been running special discounted priceing until the store opened a few days ago.

Ricky Bryant

Yes.

My order is in already in and conformed with the store.