A random act of kindness to my son Jin from a member here

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently my son has had many good things happening in his life. He is also a top student and always gets awards at school. Very sharing.... very kind, almost too kind at school.

Anyway, I had posted a couple of threads lately, Jin meeting Corey Deuel, another of Jin playing 8ball with Shane Van Boening, and also the surprise unboxing video of Jin receiving his custom 48" JPechauer cue: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5976304#post5976304

Kimmo H, a random member here wanted to send my son Jin a free Kamui glove, wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. Today it arrived and I wanted to share this with members here, not to recognize Jin, but to recognize Kimmo....someone we don't know, probably will never get a chance to meet in person, but someone who is a very kind, and generous person. The glove is an awesome gift but to us, the fact that he just randomly decided to do this, took his time to get the glove, write the letter and send it off to us... That means the world to us.

Kimmo, I don't know how we can ever repay you for this kindness, but one day, maybe we can.... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Jin & Jay

Attachments

• 20171006_164646-50 package.jpg
    20171006_164646-50 package.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 661
  • 20171006_164947-50 Letter.jpg
    20171006_164947-50 Letter.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 659
  • 20171006_165234-50 Jin Kamui Pechauer.jpg
    20171006_165234-50 Jin Kamui Pechauer.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:

rbpwrd240

Sponsored Player
Silver Member
Good deal, I think I might have a tip tool for him if he would be interested. Sam is a hell of a teacher. I think we played once for a bobby pin a piece of chalk and some pocket change. Good gal with great technique.

Pay it forward.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
Every once in a while someone restores my faith in humanity, just wish I would think of stuff like that. Kiddos smile says it all!

Last edited:

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kimmo H, a random member here wanted to send my son Jin a free Kamui glove, wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. Today it arrived and I wanted to share this with members here, not to recognize Jin, but to recognize Kimmo....someone we don't know, probably will never get a chance to meet in person, but someone who is a very kind, and generous person.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
:bow-down::bow-down::bow-down:

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good deal, I think I might have a tip tool for him if he would be interested. Sam is a hell of a teacher. I think we played once for a bobby pin a piece of chalk and some pocket change. Good gal with great technique.

Pay it forward.

100% agree on Samm, I wish someone was there to teach me a long time ago as well just like her. She doesn't work with the juniors for any gain for herself.

Every once in a while someone restores my faith in humanity, just wish I would think of stuff like that. Kiddos smile says it all!

I know exactly what your feeling... So many things going on in todays world but there are still those that have a huge heart.

Now if he only had some shoes!

Hahahaha....

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That smile says more than a thousand words ever could.

So glad to see the package arrive in such a timely manner :smile: Best of luck to Jin for his next tournament!

We have your letter up on his shelf where we decided to keep his plaques and possible future trophy's. I need to get some laminating paper for it. I know some may not think of it as a big deal, but to my son and I...... it is.

Any yes for those that know me, I am usually the one giving to others, today I noticed a guy hunting for a decent house cue for a tournament so I asked him if he wanted to borrow my spare Pechauer.... and extra glove. Turns out he is from Chicago here to see I believe a relative. Plays pretty good too, new cue and tables/environment and he still made it to the cash.

The shoes will be coming next.

LOL, anyone that wants to buy my son shoes is welcome to. J/K..... BTW, it was good officially meeting you at Felt....

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hehe so cool that pic of the little man!
hope he´ll destroy the poolworld once hes taller than his cue :grin:

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hehe so cool that pic of the little man!
hope he´ll destroy the poolworld once hes taller than his cue :grin:

LOL - next year will be exciting as we are planning some trips. I scraped together my funds and his pool table is arriving Wed. He will come home from school and hoping it will be all set up by then.