World Pool Masters Doesn't Seem to be on ESPN3

dnschmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the past Matchroom events have been streamed by ESPN3. I looked and that doesn't seem to be the case this year. Is anybody streaming these matches?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
From the schedule posted by Matchroom, the session starting times are:

Fri. -- 19:00 in Gibraltar (1 pm USA east coast, 11 am in Phoenix)

Sat. -- 13:30 in Gibraltar (7:30 am USA east coast, 5:30 am in Phoenix) and 19:00 in Gibraltar (as above)

Sun. -- same as Sat.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Idk if I’m reading it wrong but the bottom states the stream w be via Facebook if your in a country that’s using a broadcast which doesn’t include US so I guess we’re screwed n have to wait for the YouTube guys

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Idk if I’m reading it wrong but the bottom states the stream w be via Facebook if your in a country that’s using a broadcast which doesn’t include US so I guess we’re screwed n have to wait for the YouTube guys

"A Facebook Live stream will be available free of charge at www.facebook.com/worldpoolmasters in countries where a TV broadcaster is now showing the tournament."

I'm hoping it's a typo and the "now" should be "not." It doesn't make sense (to me, at least) otherwise.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's past the announced starting time. Anyone find a stream?
UPDATE: Due to the extreme weather in both the UK and Gibraltar, tonight's MansionBet World Pool Masters opening session will begin one hour later than scheduled. Play will now begin at 8pm local time (7pm UK time)

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Terry. I didn't see that message anywhere, either.

Ah, now I see it. So 2 pm USA east coast time.

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Not seeing it on Facebook.

[[Oh it's tomorrow, LOL]]

I have the links in the Live Stream section.
B Russ.... Think it's starting at 2pm EST now.
They've had delays due to weather.
Including one player getting replaced cuz he couldn't get there.
Sorry Terry. Re-post. Didn't scroll down first. ��

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the links in the Live Stream section.
B Russ.... Think it's starting at 2pm EST now.
They've had delays due to weather.
Including one player getting replaced cuz he couldn't get there.
Sorry Terry. Re-post. Didn't scroll down first. ��

"NEWS: Due to travel issues Wu Jiajing has been unable to get to Gibraltar for this weekend’s MansionBet World Pool Masters. Chris Melling will take his place in the tournament.

Melling will face Dennis Orcollo in round one during Saturday evening’s session. Alex Lely vs. Alex Pagulayan, which was originally scheduled to be played on Saturday evening, will now take place as the first match of Saturday afternoon’s session, commencing at 1.30pm local time."

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 311