Has anyone tried the new

mjkeil62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess he means this stuff: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Hybrid-Chalk-Blue-made-in-japan-/182931919479

I wonder if it is similar to Kamui chalk since it also comes in a sealed bag???

Here is a description from a website I found it on (translated from Japanese):

Luo folded letter (low Lee wen) professional during championship 2015, 2016 and achievement in Asia of 2 straight victories and "the HybRid CHALK hybrid chalk" which was born by the joint development by both Satoshi Kawabata (persuades Kawabata) of the Asian Games (The 15th Asian Games) gold medalist professionals in 2006. And and the chalk particle made with a fluent coating feeling, the exquisite addition and subtraction that are not too careful without being too coarse is hard to become dirty with the hand without leaving the dirt to thick close-woven wool cloth without leaving an unnecessary chalk trace for bracelet beads it is finished. In addition, the point where I put the label parts of the chalk side together in decrease of the chalk, and it is in specifications cut off partially is convenient. The hybrid has the will of "cross-fertilization, the combination", and a concept image such as "Kawabata of Taiwanese Luo + Japan" "Kawabata of the right-handed Luo + left-handed person" "Kawabata of the Luo + explosive power of a sense of stability" is loaded with.

●"The hybrid chalk is not just chalk the usability comment of the Luo folded letter pro.
The image for me of this chalk is <blue = Luo folded letter version = calm stability>, <red = Satoshi Kawabata version = passion, explosion>. On the occasion of a play, how about by all means when I use these two chalk properly depending on the situation?
The tool is important, but thinks "the image" to be very important above all to play billiards. For example, using this hybrid chalk, how about what I hit in the image of each characteristic of both professionals every one pitch?
Let's play billiards happily together!"

●Usability comment of the professional player Satoshi Kawabata "this time will use "the hybrid chalk" with a Luo folded letter pro, also known as "a precision instrument"♪
I used it for a while after I get a sample, but, for a fluent coating feeling, he/she reacts to small 撞点 and, without ball にこびり arriving nevertheless, a trace is hard to remain to the thick close-woven wool cloth and is finished to chalk good very much.
♪" which I can just receive to a cue case with the pretty box of two sets

※They hit it in blue, the different colors of the red label, but the contents of chalk in itself are the same. (entering 1set2 unit)

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Guess he means this stuff: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Hybrid-Chalk-Blue-made-in-japan-/182931919479

I wonder if it is similar to Kamui chalk since it also comes in a sealed bag???

Here is a description from a website I found it on:

Luo folded letter (low Lee wen) professional during championship 2015, 2016 and achievement in Asia of 2 straight victories and "the HybRid CHALK hybrid chalk" which was born by the joint development by both Satoshi Kawabata (persuades Kawabata) of the Asian Games (The 15th Asian Games) gold medalist professionals in 2006. And and the chalk particle made with a fluent coating feeling, the exquisite addition and subtraction that are not too careful without being too coarse is hard to become dirty with the hand without leaving the dirt to thick close-woven wool cloth without leaving an unnecessary chalk trace for bracelet beads it is finished. In addition, the point where I put the label parts of the chalk side together in decrease of the chalk, and it is in specifications cut off partially is convenient. The hybrid has the will of "cross-fertilization, the combination", and a concept image such as "Kawabata of Taiwanese Luo + Japan" "Kawabata of the right-handed Luo + left-handed person" "Kawabata of the Luo + explosive power of a sense of stability" is loaded with.

●"The hybrid chalk is not just chalk the usability comment of the Luo folded letter pro.
The image for me of this chalk is <blue = Luo folded letter version = calm stability>, <red = Satoshi Kawabata version = passion, explosion>. On the occasion of a play, how about by all means when I use these two chalk properly depending on the situation?
The tool is important, but thinks "the image" to be very important above all to play billiards. For example, using this hybrid chalk, how about what I hit in the image of each characteristic of both professionals every one pitch?
Let's play billiards happily together!"

●Usability comment of the professional player Satoshi Kawabata "this time will use "the hybrid chalk" with a Luo folded letter pro, also known as "a precision instrument"♪
I used it for a while after I get a sample, but, for a fluent coating feeling, he/she reacts to small 撞点 and, without ball にこびり arriving nevertheless, a trace is hard to remain to the thick close-woven wool cloth and is finished to chalk good very much.
♪" which I can just receive to a cue case with the pretty box of two sets

※They hit it in blue, the different colors of the red label, but the contents of chalk in itself are the same. (entering 1set2 unit)

Seems fitting....a hybrid explanation.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Hybrid refers to the cross strain pollination, of, oh wait.wait...nevermind.

Poodle of Doom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did a little looking around on the internet. Didn't find much about it, save for a video in what I assume to be Japanese.