Jeremy Jones

ThePitster

Registered
Just watched the England v USA Mosconi warm up match.

What a cracking commentator Jeremy Jones is. Bags of knowledge, all delivered in an insightful manner.

Sounds like he is the perfect statesman for American pool.

Echelon

The hill hill thrilla
Silver Member
Just watched the England v USA Mosconi warm up match.

What a cracking commentator Jeremy Jones is. Bags of knowledge, all delivered in an insightful manner.

Sounds like he is the perfect statesman for American pool.

The Truth! ^^^

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top shelf

I have worked with over 30 co commentators in my life and Jeremy Jones is clearly the best by far. Jeremy understands the game and has a way of articulating intelligent, insightful, commentary in a professional way. He's the Jordan of pool commentators.

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would pay extra on live streams to have JJ do the commentary. 90% of other commentators I just mute...….

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have worked with over 30 co commentators in my life and Jeremy Jones is clearly the best by far. Jeremy understands the game and has a way of articulating intelligent, insightful, commentary in a professional way. He's the Jordan of pool commentators.

Bill Incardona

I would agree that JJ is the Jordan of commentators but then, Billy my man, you would have to be the Magic Johnson or Larry Bird! :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Bill Incardona

Very nicely quoted ….
BUT I add YOUR NAME TO THE SAME LIST-
ALWAYS a pleasure when You're in the booth :smile:

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bill Incardona

Why do I imagine hearing this while watching an accustats DVD and Jim Wych coming in with a "couldnt had said it any better Billy" lol

skankhammer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great human being. I’ve had the pleasure of playing him a few times this year, at a local weekly tournament. Him and his wife are really down to earth.

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree as well. I could watch paint dry with JJ commentating. I am also a fan of Alex Lely's commentary as well.

Billy is great too.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bill Incardona

I always enjoy matches where you and Jeremy work together. We get 2 viewpoints, not always in agreement, but definitely thoughtful about how to execute the next shot.

So, a big hat's off to both of you!