Funny pic/gif thread...

Mr Slate

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Silver Member
The political crap has it's place and this thread isn't it. I understand when people have had enough of the one way, and want to shoot from the other side. It's a normal response.......to a troll.
As far as everyone coming here to read funnies and not the same 12 people slinging poo,.... they are more than welcome to add comedy to this thread anytime they'd like, instead of just popping up to point fingers. Berating someone as though they are the head captain of the guilty team is BS. If everyone wanted it free of politics, then EVERYONE should stop.
Yep.....that's my opinion and if you don't like it..... too bad.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• 53785464_2437682002961730_1423331374252687360_n.jpg
    53785464_2437682002961730_1423331374252687360_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 634

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

The political crap has it's place and this thread isn't it. I understand when people have had enough of the one way, and want to shoot from the other side. It's a normal response.......to a troll.
As far as everyone coming here to read funnies and not the same 12 people slinging poo,.... they are more than welcome to add comedy to this thread anytime they'd like, instead of just popping up to point fingers. Berating someone as though they are the head captain of the guilty team is BS. If everyone wanted it free of politics, then EVERYONE should stop.
Yep.....that's my opinion and if you don't like it..... too bad.

tap tap
this thread has 20 MILLION views
title FUNNY pic/gif
not politics
dont kill it

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think funny comes from all places. If we can't laugh about the idiots we humans are, we are missing a whole world of funny.

The Clinton/ that's mom one was particularly amusing.

Look, laugh or don't, scroll on.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I think funny comes from all places. If we can't laugh about the idiots we humans are, we are missing a whole world of funny.

The Clinton/ that's mom one was particularly amusing.

Look, laugh or don't, scroll on.

exactly what i do

i put up something i thinks funny, i dont get butt hurt when someone gets triggered and fires back

if it dont make me laugh, i look at the next one

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
exactly what i do

i put up something i thinks funny, i dont get butt hurt when someone gets triggered and fires back

if it dont make me laugh, i look at the next one

Truuf

If one goes back through this threat, there are many examples of folks complaining prior shares aren't funny.

Every post in this thread was funny to someone at some point.

As thorogood said: everybody funny. Now you're funny too.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Truuf

If one goes back through this threat, there are many examples of folks complaining prior shares aren't funny.

The interwebs was made for people to complain

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Truuf

I don't think that's funny