DAZN stream is a joke

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Paid to watch the live stream on DAZN. Lets me watch a little then reverts to matches already played and screens of baseball and hockey. Watched only a few minutes of the simis. Rip off!!

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Paid to watch the live stream on DAZN. Lets me watch a little then reverts to matches already played and screens of baseball and hockey. Watched only a few minutes of the simis. Rip off!!

I actually did have that problem for a little while yesterday when watching on my phone. But I would just select "Schedule", then reselect the correct match.

_______

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Go back to the day's schedule and open it again. No problems for me yet except a little buffering occasionally.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
No problems with DAZN for me. Plus, I got the lunch special with today's stream which comes with Sicilian-style chicken parm.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What are you watching it on?

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
I have actually preferred the DAZN stream over most pool streams. They have instant replay, multiple camera angles and they have showed EVERY match for the last 16. For my $20, I think I have seen the best streaming content in ages. Well run tourney, well commentated, excellent quality, and worth the money. I've been able to watch on my phone, iPad and computer without any issues.

AND, I still get snooker [and any other sports I want] for the rest of the month!

I have zero complaints.

-td

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have actually preferred the DAZN stream over most pool streams. They have instant replay, multiple camera angles and they have showed EVERY match for the last 16. For my $20, I think I have seen the best streaming content in ages. Well run tourney, well commentated, excellent quality, and worth the money. I've been able to watch on my phone, iPad and computer without any issues.

AND, I still get snooker [and any other sports I want] for the rest of the month!

I have zero complaints.

-td

CSI was $50+ to watch the WPA event. In a race to 7 tourney. 9 semis/finals

theoneandonly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flawless

Everything Td873 said was spot on. I also loved the ability to rewind 30 seconds at a time. Happy customer here. :)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Mine did occasionally black out or start swirling, I just had to click the snooker stream then back on the us open and it was fine. All in all I’m sastified

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN is $20 per month, but only $100 per year. I’d get the yearly subscription if all the major pool promoters could get their events on it - all Matchroom, all CSI, maybe the occasional well-produced smaller events. If they could get up to one per month or so, it would be much cheaper than paying piecemeal for individual events.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Its You

Dude...it's you.

Attachments

• dude-its-you.jpg
    dude-its-you.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 285

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN is $20 per month, but only $100 per year. I’d get the yearly subscription if all the major pool promoters could get their events on it - all Matchroom, all CSI, maybe the occasional well-produced smaller events. If they could get up to one per month or so, it would be much cheaper than paying piecemeal for individual events.

It'd be nice, but just imagine all the posts with links to pirated streams we'd have to ignore.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It'd be nice, but just imagine all the posts with links to pirated streams we'd have to ignore.

But it's ok to post them and ok for Americans to use them because in some other countries they cant get the authorized stream and also posting them is promoting the tournament. Im pretty sure Matchroom and DAZN is ok with it and wants more of this promotion. I mean it's just logic isn't it?