Mr 600

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
faith without sight

As I've mentioned, and I really could not care less if you believe it, I am not all that emotionally invested in the record run. I play a little pool but honestly couldn't pick John S out of a line-up, have never played straight pool and my life will not be changed one bit based on whether this run did or did not happen. Clearly this is very personal for you.

So I think it happened, you don't...neither of us knows for sure. Why you see a difference between speculating it did from speculating that it didn't is a bit of a mystery to me but it sure seems the outcome is a pretty big deal to you for some reason

So, I have nothing more I want to say or hear about it until there is something new and concrete.

What I do want is to understand is why you keep bringing up the government. What on earth do you think they have to do with this?

And I hope you'll understand if I just assume your bully comment was a typo or a stroke or something and not even respond.

So explain, without a bunch more hyperbole, how the government is behind this fake news as you call it. Is it a conspiracy against Mosconi, you or the entire pool community?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In one of ur earlier posts u said I really can't understand your doubt when 'people' have seen the video' those people are the bca (powers at be) this bothers me. I see ur clever - but not clever enough. That was a really painfully normal politicly correct diversion, if u believe everything u hear "people" have said they saw as definitive proof - then u are a blossoming idiot. With great power comes great accountability.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
let me guess

Danny, happy with your second ID? John has the record.

All the best,
WW

Let me guess you own thousands of dollars worth of cues in ur collection and can't make a ball in the ocean. I have the record against him in heads up competition puppet winger - sounds like u bet the other way - glad u lost. Oh and they captured it on video footage as well - so there is proof.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
no thanks

Out of curiosity, which government do you think is pulling the wool over our eyes? And why? Only in regards to John's run, any other context belongs in the npr.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I am finished answering rhetorical questions from the bandwagon - ya'll are not worth my time. If u have seen the video - then feel free to comment otherwise go play crazy somewhere else.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
polly tick

Awesome accomplishment. Been a long time since, without seeing the video. I keep forgetting that this happened. He should have been taking orders for DVDs within 30 days of setting the record. You need to strike while the iron is hot

oh how politicly correct, so just pull that little string and ' I'm your puppet'.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
more puppetry

Out of curiosity, which government do you think is pulling the wool over our eyes? And why? Only in regards to John's run, any other context belongs in the npr.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Again if u have seen the un edited video proof of the run - then ask questions and i will answer. Otherwise I don't have time for puppets that cannot tie there shoes unless ur govt says it's ok.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
not really sure

While we are waiting for someone with no legs to stand on,

Danny, If I may ask your opinion?

Which is harder to run balls on? 8" or 9" table (Mosconi or JS table)?

I am not really sure, was practicing on 5x10 for a while and break ball can be found earlier due to less congestion - but potting ball is more difficult. I do know that one of John's (Andy's) big runs happened on a table in Virginia - I saw that table had been doctored at the slate of the 5" pocket, the ball would roll down hill - making the pocket play like a vacuum. I might could have possible run a thousand on that exhibition table. A table with sanded slate (like a downward slide for object ball to drop) will always be the easier table. This is more than likely the set up mosconi had and Vallerio as well. I think it's whats referred to as exhibition table. I have a question as well, how come people are accusing us (ganging up as coward bullies will) just because we would like to see visual proof that the run does exist? I for one see what the bca does to promote 9 ball bar table stuff and almost nothing much at all to promote 14.1 the professional Championship game.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Let me guess you own thousands of dollars worth of cues in ur collection and can't make a ball in the ocean. I have the record against him in heads up competition puppet winger - sounds like u bet the other way - glad u lost. Oh and they captured it on video footage as well - so there is proof.

Harriman vs. Schmidt TAR Action All Around matches:

#1, Nov. 2007 in Louisville, KY -- Harriman won
  • 14.1 -- DH 323 - JS 400
    10-Ball -- DH 30 - JS 28
    1-Pkt. -- DH 10 - JS 9

#2, May 2008 in Kansas City, MO -- Schmidt won
  • 14.1 -- DH 400 - JS 255
    1-Pkt. -- DH 9 - JS 10
    10-Ball -- DH 18 - JS 30

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
oh no u don't puppet

Harriman vs. Schmidt TAR Action All Around matches:

#1, Nov. 2007 in Louisville, KY -- Harriman won
  • 14.1 -- DH 323 - JS 400
    10-Ball -- DH 30 - JS 28
    1-Pkt. -- DH 10 - JS 9

#2, May 2008 in Kansas City, MO -- Schmidt won
  • 14.1 -- DH 400 - JS 255
    1-Pkt. -- DH 9 - JS 10
    10-Ball -- DH 18 - JS 30
u may want to add the last time we played at the World Championships (sports bar) oh u forgot bout the last time we played. Once again more fake news. yer stat only covers the tar events ha ha what a joke u r - I have defeated him twice at the World Straight pool - so chalk two more victories for me to your little stat of ignorance. He is record = 1 - 3 against me in World 14.1 events. That as Paul Harvey would say is ' the rest of the story'. Does not really fit into ur fake news agenda does it at larve.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
for the record

I never said anyone was telling a lie, I have been attacked verbally by the govt puppets on this forum for not believing in here say' or what I would call rumors. So please do not ask anymore questions pertaining to my un belief unless u have seen un edited proof - othewise people who are intelligent will begin to see just how phony u really are - Capiche? I reserve the right to not be shocked if it turns out he did not accomplish what "people say" he has. Also keep in mind I have prolly practiced 10,000 hrs of 14.1
- 5,000 of those hrs I had recorded and was "HONESTLY' trying to accomplish what "they say" he has. So ya I do have a dog in the fight of seperating fact from fiction when it comes to 14.1 and Mosconi's 526. I met Mosconi at a trade show when I was 16 yrs old, After having met both him and Scmidtty I would be more inclined to believe Mosconi's claim than that of john's elusive slippery camp (sounds like he had a new cue sponsor and they decided to try and see what they could get away with on the air waves - the way gang's operate as to test the water) after a steady effort and some petty skids he suffered (me too) they failed. Whatever the mystery is something ain't stirring the kool aid (exactly 100 balls more than Mosconi 's record) and the (bca new york times up and facebook knews') in my view are no longer credible sources for reliable info. This is my opinion - NOT FACT - prove me wrong. Also I have a professional video hacker standing by to fact check the video that that these so called news sources are tryin to promote. Any more news without video proof is just conjecture. Posters like wild wing, logical, and a few others are nothing more than puppets (possibly being compensated) for posting questions towards those asking questions bout why there is no video proof after months and months of possible lie's.

Last edited:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to hijack, but did your Avatar come from the 1985 "take on me" music video? Looks familiar.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
u may want to add the last time we played at the World Championships (sports bar) oh u forgot bout the last time we played. Once again more fake news. yer stat only covers the tar events ha ha what a joke u r - I have defeated him twice at the World Straight pool - so chalk two more victories for me to your little stat of ignorance. He is record = 1 - 3 against me in World 14.1 events. That as Paul Harvey would say is ' the rest of the story'. Does not really fit into ur fake news agenda does it at larve.

AtLarge is one of the most valuable posters on AZ, you are......not.

Wasn't it you(could be wrong)nicknamed the Springfield flash? How does one obtain a nickname like that?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
no time to hate

I hate to one up but it used to be when unofficial records were mentioned there was also mention of an over seven hundred run by someone. I forget who but I understand the run was witnessed by two potted plants and a yellow cat. Hard to see how that run can be ignored. I believe one of the plants still lives. The cat is unfortunately deceased but being a tom the story has been passed down to over five thousand descendants. Even second or third hand can that many witnesses be ignored??

Hu

PS: There was a blue tick hound there too but since he was under the table where he couldn't really see well he isn't considered a reliable witness.

It's cool, I am plant friendly as well ShootingArts. Plants never complain or promote fakenews.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

Looks like I posted this in the wrong thread.

I'm happy for John. The positive feedback he's gotten here from established legends of the straight pool discipline will mean the world to him.

Most of us on this forum have, at some point in our lives, demonstrated excellence at something. For some of us, it's in pool, for some of us it's in our trade or profession, for some of us it's in our hobbies or private lives. Each of us, consequently, knows how much it means to us when those most able to appreciate what it takes to attain such achievements nod with sustained approval.

Well done, John. The respect of your peers means everything!

This guy is the very arm pit of govt bureaucracy in my opinion. U may choose to disagree with me if u wish. I would not raise my hand if he was sure. :-/

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I am finished answering rhetorical questions from the bandwagon - ya'll are not worth my time. If u have seen the video - then feel free to comment otherwise go play crazy somewhere else.
Yet you go on to respond to a dozen unrelated chest thumping posts. Face it, you just plain wish it didn't happen. You have no clear reason to believe it didn't.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
oops I sense at least some doubt

That's not the truth at all. People witnessed it in person and members of the BCA have seen and verified the video.

Like I said, I don't doubt the run happened at all. I think it's unreal that the video has yet to be released though. That thing should have been put online days after it happened.

Your last statement is close to an oxymoron.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
no thanks

AtLarge is one of the most valuable posters on AZ, you are......not.

Wasn't it you(could be wrong)nicknamed the Springfield flash? How does one obtain a nickname like that?

Do not have time for ur worthless bully pulpit, take yer mediocrity on down yer gravel road, u just made the ignore list puppet of zero significance. I cannot believe I even have to type yer mediocre avatar name to ignore u. Another solid candidate for coward fake news island. not sorry for yer laus jason. By running a marathon at 12yrs old in 3hrs hrs. and one minute - the charge of lightening comes from the ground. I am the Lightening yer trying to make thunder about - but u sir have no spark - do u feel more enlightened now? Got bout ten new puppets added to the ignore list today yer one of em laus of jason - that has to be a record that I can prove.

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone would like to try and convince me the run is legit (that has not seen the video) they have my condolences - but I'm open for the debate. You see it helps me seperate the govt bureaucrats from the honest posters who actually love pool and are not here for a political agenda. Come one come all, I do have faith but not in phony govt claims. Good Day.

Did I fall asleep for a bit and missed something about the record? When did the government get involved in this? I don't think I know a single politician that plays pool.

No wait, I actually had a league team-mate who was a town councilwoman, who was like a D player. She must have started the conspiracy.

It's always interesting to read Danny's posts, they read like they are coming from some back-woods ultra right-wing gun hoarder with a 20 foot fence around his property, a bunker buried in the yard, 5 satellite dishes on the roof and a 5 year supply of food in cans and reads articles like "JFK Killer Confesses, but is killed by FBI! " "Lucky Charms found to contain mind altering drugs to make you vote for Hillary!".

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Again

If u have no video proof of this fake news claim then u r only givin yourself troll points by asking rhetorical questions bout me. If u do have definitve proof (physical evidence) then I am all ears - until then the little sheep will remain illuminated (as this is an open forum). The hawks are circling the truth and I guess if I had a spiritual animal I would imagine myself as a hawk circling over a wounded rodent - the rodent being powers at be (as evergruven calls em) who broke the story bout this fictitious claim of Mosconi's record being surpassed by somone who cannot even get there playing against me most of the time in 14.1. Once bitten twice shy there evergruven.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Do not have time for ur worthless bully pulpit, take yer mediocrity on down yer gravel road, u just made the ignore list puppet of zero significance. I cannot belive I even have to type yer mediocre avatar name to ignore u. Another solid candidate for coward fake news island. not sorry for yer laus jason. By running a marathon at 12yrs old in two hrs. and one minute - the charge of lightening comes from the ground. I am the Lightening yer trying to make thunder about - but u sir have no spark - do u feel more enlightened now? Got bout ten new puppets added to the ignore list today yer one of em laus of jason - that has to be a record that I can prove.

So you're mad at me for LOL forgive me for laughing, for asking about a marathon time that is still faster than the world record?

Somehow I dont think that is how you acquired the nickname.