Dennis O v JRB $100k middle

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If somebody lays down to get you for a 2nd set, it's the exact opposite of what you posted.

Not following you Jason.

All I know is:

A close friend said Rob layed down to get a second match and "hopefully" keep game the same but with a bigger bet.

Same friend said that DO realized what was going on and said f-it and quit.

I wasn't there but, I do trust my buddy and I know for sure that he wouldn't lie or stretch the truth, so to speak. He, like everyone on the planet though, has been mistaken.

Again, I wasn't there so, all I know is what I was told.

BTW, I had the opportunity to be there. I was about 30 minutes from them at the time but, I would've had to lose a few hours of pay....on the job.

Jeff

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Not following you Jason.

All I know is:

A close friend said Rob layed down to get a second match and "hopefully" keep game the same but with a bigger bet.

Same friend said that DO realized what was going on and said f-it and quit.

I wasn't there but, I do trust my buddy and I know for sure that he wouldn't lie or stretch the truth, so to speak. He, like everyone on the planet though, has been mistaken.

Again, I wasn't there so, all I know is what I was told.

BTW, I had the opportunity to be there. I was about 30 minutes from them at the time but, I would've had to lose a few hours of pay....on the job.

Jeff

I was talking about you saying Dennis came back to tie it up. That is not strong when the other player LETS you come back.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was talking about you saying Dennis came back to tie it up. That is not strong when the other player LETS you come back.

Now I understand what you meant.

At the time of that post, I was not aware of the situation.

Shortly after I posted, lol....lets just say I got a phone call. Yep, I knew then but, I wasn't gonna say anything about it. It was none of my business.

Then, someone else let the cat out of the bag so, it didn't matter at that point.

I don't like my action killed by talk and I'm in no way going to kill someone else's action.

Jeff

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never ever called you out quit lying. You got pissed off about me saying your employee sat on his ass rather than waiting on a customer. You're the one with the big mouth that started the "calling out" to play rather than just saying sorry for the shit customer service.

Quit your lying bullshit.

I'm giving you way more opportunity to shut your mouth and keep your money than anybody else ever would, I suggest you do it.

Btw, you said we could play for more in one of your recent chirps, how much more?

You've got me considering it.

$1000 a set x 3.

From the couple people who seen you play, you are a hack.

You aren't ever going to step up.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never ever called you out quit lying. You got pissed off about me saying your employee sat on his ass rather than waiting on a customer. You're the one with the big mouth that started the "calling out" to play rather than just saying sorry for the shit customer service.

Quit your lying bullshit.

I'm giving you way more opportunity to shut your mouth and keep your money than anybody else ever would, I suggest you do it.

Btw, you said we could play for more in one of your recent chirps, how much more?

You've got me considering it.

You know where to find me. I'm hiding in the wide open at a pool hall, cash in hand.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stream it..

Yes!!!!

Don't know how either player plays but, the 7-out is a more than gracious spot unless Jason is a lot weaker than SBC.

I've not seen either SBC or Jason play on video or in person.

Sounds interesting.

Even if SBC doesn't have game, he's got gamble in him for sure.

Thoughts?

Jeff

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now we're talking! We got action, sportsfans!

Yes!!!!

Don't know how either player plays but, the 7-out is a more than gracious spot unless Jason is a lot weaker than SBC.

I've not seen either SBC or Jason play on video or in person.

Sounds interesting.

Even if SBC doesn't have game, he's got gamble in him for sure.

Thoughts?

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dont know if this is true or not
but possibly
dennis could be thinking
there arent alot of guys that can beat the 10 ball ghost
once he misses i am going to get out of his safes and eventually run out.
this guy doesnt look like a "player"
those that know rob know his stroke is quirky looking and he is a big guy
dennis found out his assumptions were wrong and made a bad bet
icbw

I believe your assumptions were pretty close.

The 10 ball ghost isn't that hard to beat for some and Dennis knows that but, when there is enough to shake you on the line the ghost becomes a much, much stronger opponent for most anyone and Dennis knows that too. I'm certain that is what Dennis was counting on when he made the bet.

I've beat the everlasting crapp out 9f the 10 ball ghost "at home" as bad as 15 to 4.

Then, very next day, I go to a room or bar and lose my a55 betting on a 10 ball ghost race to 7 with what most would consider just a modest bet.

Them nerves creep up my spine like a fish in water when the bet is just enough to be uncomfortable. And with me, lol....it don't take much.

^^^^^^^^^^ that's why I play cheap sets. If I didn't keep it cheap, I would lose even more often than I already do.

Jeff

Edit:

Lol....just remembered Jay said I brag about ghost races or 14.1 runs etc...etc. So, I just wanted to make it VERY CLEAR that the 15 - 4 score was one race of many that was way less impressive. Anyways, I was just saying that if a banger like me can pull it off, well, a real player that is seasoned in gambling and pressure would have a much, much better chance of snapping it off in the ghost's a55.

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any video of either SBC or Jason playing so we can have an idea of what to expect in case there is a game?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You know where to find me. I'm hiding in the wide open at a pool hall, cash in hand.

That's the funniest thing about this, you are literally at the poolroom you own everyday. I play about once every 3 months due to work and the closest poolroom being 45 to an hr away, plus other interests.

It has already been determined I'm a hack and have no chance to win with that spot, why would I play?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Any video of either SBC or Jason playing so we can have an idea of what to expect in case there is a game?

SBC AKA Brian Lipes can play, dont know if there's video of him.

Jason is a hack still looking for his first BnR in any game.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play about 3 hours a week. Owning as room means I rarely get a break from responsibilities when I'm there.

I'm giving the 7, 8, 9 and all the breaks to a guy I never seen hit a ball.

Based on how I play now versus 2 years back, I could spot myself that game and not win. You would be stealing.