Josh Filler says to SVB, "There's a new King!"

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Haha, yes....like the Iron Sheik used to say "I will humble you!"

Yes, the game humbles everyone eventually, so does life.
Filler will be humbled (let's just hope it's live tomorrow)

In the immortal words of Jim Lampley, it happened!!!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The king just gave USA the Mosconi Cup.

i would say sky won it. ok dressing up the combo was a terrible mistake, but sky would have ran out if not, and even if it would've gone hill-hill, sky would break.. sky repeated his clutch performance from last year. hats off.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
So now Skyler is king? ��

“Short race theory on pecking order”

Ship it.

I don’t always agree with everything the Vette posts.....
...but I just feel like mentioning.....the Vette picked up $1750 that I know of....
....betting on Team USA......:bow-down:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I read a biography about Gorgeous George
It detailed how he cultivated the bad boy image

Muhammed Ali gives credit to him ,and you will never guess another prominent
legend in show business

try to guess,we might have some fun

At any rate I allplaud the use of the bad guy image

My guess is that he will continue beating SVB
Elvis Presley ?

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I wish team Euro would put up their winnings and tell Shane to flip it against Filler.

They want to have enough to get back to Europe. Although I didn’t like his response to the question he was asked at the start of Sky’s match.

When asked what his thoughts were on the captains pick if it went hill-hill, he said “I’d say pick Sky because he’s winning”.

I don’t care if Sky is playing great, you’re Shane f$&&ibg Van Boening! You say, I want him to pick me. All the greats want the ball when the game is on the line.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
They want to have enough to get back to Europe. Although I didn’t like his response to the question he was asked at the start of Sky’s match.

When asked what his thoughts were on the captains pick if it went hill-hill, he said “I’d say pick Sky because he’s winning”.

I don’t care if Sky is playing great, you’re Shane f$&&ibg Van Boening! You say, I want him to pick me. All the greats want the ball when the game is on the line.

That's because Shane wants no part of Filler

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

That's because Shane wants no part of Filler

I’m going with.....Shane is a loner...but as he matured....he’s learned to be a team player.
....he’ll still play his best as a loner...but my heavens, the man is trying for the team.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Well we might be getting to see that in the spring ,, Roy's Basment has been talking to both sides trying to work out the logistics,, he's said they are looking at around April info was posted by Roy on FB

I was there when the talk started right after Shane D.O., they were trying to get it done in Dec originally.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They can just go to Griff's, Fri-Sun, race to 100.

10b I got Shane, 9b I like Filler.