Played some pool last night

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alstl,

Let’s set the facts straight as painful and obviously embarrassing the truth actually is....Tsh, Tsh, Tsh.

The top 5 states paying more into the Federal Government than the state receives in Federal aid are:

1. New York...$29 billion annually
2. New Jersey...$18 billion annually
3. Massachusetts...$12 billion annually
4. Connecticut...$9 billion annually
5. California...$6 billion annually.

So let’s be clear. This is not a one time event either. These states consistently pay more than they get in
Federal aid. Now let’s look at the beggar states. The ones that depend on taking money from the Federal
Government. These states do it all the time. and literally depend on taking money from from NY, CA, etc.

Top 5 Receiving States (Freeloader States)

1. Virginia...$82 billion annually.
2. Maryland...$42 billion annually.
3. Kentucky...$37 billion annually.....OMG.....Mitch McConnell is such a hypocrite.
4. Alabama...$32 billion annually....
5. Florida...$30 billion annually.

So you really should know the actual facts before attempting to say or write anything of significance...IMO.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You would have enjoyed it. Running a few racks with a mere house cue and you have 3 cues you can't play with. lol

Its actually 4 EDC's I haven't hit a ball with yet lol.

Hope you enjoyed it:thumbup:

I think we have 2 more weeks before bars can open(not that I want to play in a bar) not sure how long before poolhalls can open, would assume 2 weeks but you never know.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup::thumbup::D

Sup everyone, I’m in Foley Alabama down by Gulf Shores . Place I’m staying at has a Gold Crown if anyone wants to come down and play some . Nobody goes in the building ever , nobody but me . Room is 30by 40 so let’s play some ....

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sup everyone, I’m in Foley Alabama down by Gulf Shores . Place I’m staying at has a Gold Crown if anyone wants to come down and play some . Nobody goes in the building ever , nobody but me . Room is 30by 40 so let’s play some ....

Good to see you posting again

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ran out a few racks with ease and it felt good. My knees and triceps are a little sore, happens when I play for hours, but it was nice. I’m going to do it again tonight or this weekend.

It was normal. Tables were very clean.

I’m in California too. We lead the way. Showing the nation how it’s done.

Incredibly irresponsible. Risking the health and welfare of others for your own selfish enjoyment.

Good for you! :thumbup:

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Ran out a few racks with ease and it felt good. My knees and triceps are a little sore, happens when I play for hours, but it was nice. I’m going to do it again tonight or this weekend.

It was normal. Tables were very clean.

I’m in California too. We lead the way. Showing the nation how it’s done.

Sorry bankrupt California. The overspenders can not control their budget and then want the other states to bail them out using tax money paid in by Texas and other states. What a pathetic lot. Go bankrupt!!

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So I live in a beggar state? But we have blue crabs! Aquatic spider gold.

I’m jealous hank. I can’t wait for a pool hall to open back up. Before February the longest I had gone without playing since I started was a 5 day break I imposed maybe a year ago. Now I’ve only played a few racks in the last couple months. I’ve been out in the woods shooting my recurve daily through all this corona jazz and I’ve gotten pretty good with it but oh how nice it will be to tangle with a stranger on the blue slate.

The times I’ve played I have done well and I think this long break will actually end up being beneficial, I was starting to get a lil burned out and was playing with a sense of futility.

Hey everyone �� hope you guys are doing good. Just got myself a root canal yesterday on a 6 month problem tooth.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got one near me in DE.
Water and soda. Bagged snacks. That's it.
No music, no smoking. No beer!
The no beer is good for me for those late Straight Pool work nights!
Plenty of beer and pool at home though! Lol

No offense, but that pool hall sounds boring.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When the Clubhouse in my community(55+) opens I will definitely be there--with a mask. The room is large enough for 6 of us to social distance. At this point I don't even care if anyone else shows up. There are more than 6 of us who play but several play poker a couple of afternoons a week. When I first moved here there were 12-16 every day. We have two tables and play partners so no one laid down because you might not get back on the table as we play 1-15 in side pockets and games can get long. People die and move out to be closer to or live with their kids. Many of the new ones who move in are still working. I'm not sure if Hard Times was still open if I would make the drive there for at least a few more months. I'm a tad cautious these days seeing the craziness out there. Some people seem to think the virus was never here. Only time will tell if we have a serious rebound. What concerns me are the number of asymptomatic people who are infecting others.