terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1604121663109.png

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last time I heard anything about Ralf was around 10 years ago or so.
I heard he was not doing to well do to some serious health issues due to diabetes complications.
Years ago like mid 70's we used to go to Fort Worth to gamble with those guys, there was a 24 hour bowling alley named Meadow Brook Bowling Alley that was the after hours action spot in Fort Worth.

Fat Ralf Cortez & Bird Frank Thompson were two of the top guys we got action with.
Both of those guys had a very different unique playing style, anybody that saw them play knows what I am talking about lol
Both those guys back then could really play.

View attachment 561172

View attachment 561173
I only saw him play once and was very impressed with his light touch and smooth game. I heard he died young.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish I was there! Looks like Dennis is playing lights out, and many of the top players are there. I love the added action that comes with the calcutta's. Big paydays there. I'm not ready to fly though and Texas is not where I want to be right now. I'll stay in my cocoon here for a little bit longer.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I wish I was there! Looks like Dennis is playing lights out, and many of the top players are there. I love the added action that comes with the calcutta's. Big paydays there. I'm not ready to fly though and Texas is not where I want to be right now. I'll stay in my cocoon here for a little bit longer.
Would you be required to quarantine upon return to Cali ?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought finals were today! I got the two day pass because I missed day one and they said finals today!

Will I be able to watch?

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Yes, everybody that paid to watch One Pocket will have access.
That includes all Friday day passes, 48 hour passes & One Pocket event passes

That access will begin 3:30 pm central for those. Finals will start 4pm

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a schedule change for the evening matches.
Dennis Orcollo vs Roberto Gomez 9 Ball winners side match at 4PM central.
5:30PM will be another 9 Ball match TBD
7PM central will be One Pocket Division Finals Roberto Gomez vs Dennis Orcollo.

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (10).jpg
Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (8).jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next stream table match from the Texas Open will be the One Pocket Division Finals.
(Roughly 8pm start immediately following the 9 Ball match now playing)
Superman Roberto Gomez vs Robocop Dennis Orcollo.

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (8).jpg

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Tough action going for 5 and 5500

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14 year old Jr Champion Lazaro Martinez lll just eliminated Roberto Gomez from the 9 Ball division in a hill hill thriller.

Kid played pretty sporty

123364708_10208469343928817_5010340762787712762_o.jpg

Last edited: