Mosconi Cup Stream

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
In the US it's going to be on www.dazn.com

Their website is a bit confusing to me. It looks like it's $19.99 per month which allows you to stream all their flights and I guess Mosconi Cup too?

Does anyone know for sure?
Does anyone know if the MC will be streamed? youtube? facebook?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Yes. Its on DAZN
Yes, I know it's on dazn. My question is if I pay $19.99 for their monthly subscription and get all the fights do I also get the mosconi cup stream? I do not see an option to Simply purchase the stream for the mosconi cup.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I know it's on dazn. My question is if I pay $19.99 for their monthly subscription and get all the fights do I also get the mosconi cup stream? I do not see an option to Simply purchase the stream for the mosconi cup.
You purchase DAZN. You get all their stuff. Not a 'Mosconi Only' option.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Thx! Does anyone know if I can use multiple devices - like use my smartphone and then switch to my computer?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I just got off live chat with dazn. And yes, you can switch between your devices.

I asked if I could watch it later after work and was told they didnt have any info on the Mosconi cup... Thanks again for your help garcsar!

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you do one month only to watch Mosconi Cup and cancel without any hassle?

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watched the DAZN stream on my apple TV and it was a really bad experience. Stream kept cutting out every 2 or 3 minutes and I would have to go to the menu and restart the stream for it to pick back up. Numerous times it automatically just rewinded itself a couple hours and started playing from there. Audio was also cutting in and out of sync with the stream (sometime by minutes). I can't believe i paid $20 bucks for this nonsense. I feel like its 2001 streaming again.......

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watched the DAZN stream on my apple TV and it was a really bad experience. Stream kept cutting out every 2 or 3 minutes and I would have to go to the menu and restart the stream for it to pick back up. Numerous times it automatically just rewinded itself a couple hours and started playing from there. Audio was also cutting in and out of sync with the stream (sometime by minutes). I can't believe i paid $20 bucks for this nonsense. I feel like its 2001 streaming again.......
And for nine ball at that.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It must be on your end, no issues for anybody else

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same issues here but not on Apple TV just on my PC. going to try it today on my wifes Mac-book and hopefully with better results as it was unwatchable and very annoying. I had subscribed to DAZN a few years back to watch snooker and Matchroom events and kept the subscription going until last-years Masconi was a joke and were the worlds so I cancelled and resuscribed yesterday to only find out it was the same BS... DAZN worked really well for me and then as mentioned went for a crap. This is the only stream I have had issues with and I watch alot of different streams. Fk I hope it works today!

Cheers and go U.S.A

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched at my work site which has the worst internet in the world with NO issues....... I feel blessed!

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to a couple of people who watched the stream and it seems its an apple TV issue. Everyone I talked to that used apple tv complained about the same issues I was having. I am going to have my xbox ready today just in case I have issues with the apple TV.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
My PC feed has been spotless 👍👍. Maybe it is an Apple issue but I don't know.

Of quite importance to note, I can watch it when I want. Just sign in and scroll.

And yes, cancel anytime so a monthly renewal won't hit you.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My PC feed has been spotless 👍👍. Maybe it is an Apple issue but I don't know.

Of quite importance to note, I can watch it when I want. Just sign in and scroll.

And yes, cancel anytime so a monthly renewal won't hit you.
Heck I’m glad I can’t watch, kinda tired of seeing grown men carry around a stuffed animal (Europe’s Team) wow !

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to a couple of people who watched the stream and it seems its an apple TV issue. Everyone I talked to that used apple tv complained about the same issues I was having. I am going to have my xbox ready today just in case I have issues with the apple TV.

The stream on my apple TV is freezing every 2 -3 minutes again today. Switched to Xbox and have not had a single problem. It really must be an app issue with the apple TV.