My account was Hacked but I am now back in Control

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
This is the REAL James Murphy.

Thanks to the Moderators I have control of my account once again.
I haven't been active in a very long time and would have never known my account had been hacked except for a phone call I received asking about the Cocobolo TAD the guy thought I had for sale. I assured the gentleman I wasn't selling a Tad cue on AZ Billiards and started looking into what was going on. I asked Eddie Cohen to warn everyone that whomever was selling the Cocobolo Tad cue under my account was a Scam.

PS: The last deals I did on AZ were in 2018
Predator Midnight 8 point cue with Revo Shaft (Mike Hoang can verify I bought this cue from him)
Eddie Cohen Ebony Merry Widow, Ebony & Ca. Buckeye Burl (Eddie Cohen can verify this was my cue)
60" Jim Pierce Ebony & Ca. Buckeye Burl (Jim Pierce can verify he made that cue for me.)

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the REAL James Murphy.

Thanks to the Moderators I have control of my account once again.
I haven't been active in a very long time and would have never known my account had been hacked except for a phone call I received asking about the Cocobolo TAD the guy thought I had for sale. I assured the gentleman I wasn't selling a Tad cue on AZ Billiards and started looking into what was going on. I asked Eddie Cohen to warn everyone that whomever was selling the Cocobolo Tad cue under my account was a Scam.
How did he get your telephone number?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He called Ariel Carmeli and Ariel gave him Eddie Cohen's number and he got my cell number from Eddie Cohen.
Of course Eddie & Ariel can confirm this.
He wanted that stick BAD! Wonder if the perp's name was J Murphy. Such a common name - You have to be more careful as im sure you know by now.