Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Siamese twins tied together at ur arses. U’ve accused me of everything in the book and expect me to just take it and allow y’all to strut around crowing like banny roosters. y’all can forget that sh*t. It ain’t going to happen. You dish it out but you can’t take it. Move on.

It's all there I'm the quotes,
Who can't take what? Da faq you going on about now?

You don't have to reply if you don't want to, how come you don't move on ?

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Siamese twins tied together at ur arses. U’ve accused me of everything in the book and expect me to just take it and allow y’all to strut around crowing like banny roosters. y’all can forget that sh*t. It ain’t going to happen. You dish it out but you can’t take it. Move on.
Well, harassing minors is a different accusation altogether.

Own your bad behavior- that’s out of line.

gerryf

Xradarx is fake. Just a talker.

I don't know if it's true that he's a 12-year old expelled from school. That is believable.
Maybe he's a 72-year old who's gotten tired of shouting at the clouds, and he's hurt because the clouds don't shout back any more.

If he had any pool skills, there would be some evidence beyond his empty claims of expertise.

Just a talker.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Well, I think bringing up the baseball steroid thing in relation to JS' run is bit over the top but then again, maybe not.

I will agree with you that the argument is futile. Regrettably though there are some that just cannot abide the fact that some folks have reasonable doubts and leave it alone.

Lou Figueroa
Hey, it's a free country. Some folks still don't think we landed on the moon and Elvis is still alive and works at the Cheesecake Factor.
They have reasonable doubts too ;)

gerryf

... No videos of me ...
Yup, that was expected.

Just a talker.

Can you find any people that will vouch for your talent? No? Ah, that's right. Just a talker.

You sound angry that John Schmidt has a video, and many people who will vouch for his talent? He's not a talker.

You're a talker.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just got back from watching the 626. They made a nice production, and it was very enjoyable to watch. Listening to John sharing his rollercoaster of emotions put this historic feat in the spectacular zone for me. Lot of things had to go right (in his life and on this run). There were a dozen times the run could have ended on a bad roll.

Yes, the video is 626 continuously run balls by John Schmidt and so much more. There are no cutaways, and only a single camera view for the entire run. Whatever people want to say about it, oh well. To everyone else, If this traveling show comes to your town, go see it!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Just got back from watching the 626. They made a nice production, and it was very enjoyable to watch. Listening to John sharing his rollercoaster of emotions put this historic feat in the spectacular zone for me. Lot of things had to go right (in his life and on this run). There were a dozen times the run could have ended on a bad roll.

Yes, the video is 626 continuously run balls by John Schmidt and so much more. There are no cutaways, and only a single camera view for the entire run. Whatever people want to say about it, oh well. To everyone else, If this traveling show comes to your town, go see it!
thanks for the report...can we settle the "it was speeded up" thing once and for all. I don't think it means a damn thing if it was, I couldn't watch for over 4 hours....but it seems to be something the discontent crown hangs their hat on.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
That’s js’s problem here, he has too many writer/vouchers for his claim, without even one word, personally. Sound, hell I don’t hear any sound from the written form of anything on paper. Exclaim your shit falsehoods all that you want, doesn’t make it so. You’re just pissing into the wind, too, gerraffe. Guess again, conadian.
The end is near skippy, soon the world will know that you are just the blubbering malcontent that some of us already see.

We've already seen the backpeddling on your skill, you plans to "come see" one of us to play, and who you really are....can't wait to see the implosion.

gerryf

That’s js’s problem here, he has too many writer/vouchers for his claim, without even one word, personally. Sound, hell I don’t hear any sound from the written form of anything on paper. Exclaim your shit falsehoods all that you want, doesn’t make it so. You’re just pissing into the wind, too, gerraffe. Guess again, conadian.

You puff yourself up as a good pool player, but you can't prove it, and say there is no video, and you won't create one. I asked if anyone would vouch for your skill level, and instead you complain that John Schmidt has too many people vouching for his skill.

You're just a talker, and not a very good one. To quote you above "I don’t hear any sound from the written form of anything on paper."

Have you thought of maybe getting a better quality weed?

Just a talker. Ha! Ha!

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I’ve seen prior videos of some of the 1100 attempts to match/surpass the 526 number. On none of those prior attempts, did I see the sardo rack outline marked onto the venue tables. No one has said they saw a sardo rack outline on the video during the displayed viewing. I’ve seen balls marked, and respotted on several occasions by both Doug Desmond and John Schmidt, if he wasn’t satisfied with how or where the marked balls were respotted. One camera with Desmond blocking the table view 45 times, should make anyone doubt the possibility of errors.

STFU already

gerryf

I’ve seen prior videos of some of the 1100 attempts to match/surpass the 526 number. On none of those prior attempts, did I see the sardo rack outline marked onto the venue tables. No one has said they saw a sardo rack outline on the video during the displayed viewing. I’ve seen balls marked, and respotted on several occasions by both Doug Desmond and John Schmidt, if he wasn’t satisfied with how or where the marked balls were respotted. One camera with Desmond blocking the table view 45 times, should make anyone doubt the possibility of errors.
Ha! Ha!

Yes, i think bad quality weed explains it.

X, talk to your supplier. They're mixing horse shit in with your weed!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Reaching for straws...desperation is setting in.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You bought into it hook, line and sinker, just like the small fry trying to get accepted into the click. The click is closed to bullshitters like u. U have to know somebody or be born into the click to become one with them!
Post something coherent and we can talk about it...you are just posting gibberish again.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I can tell ur in management, continuously repeating the same shit, expecting everyone else to begin repeating it to make believe that it is factual, when, in truth, it isn’t. I call BS, bs in any form that it takes. You, don’t know shit about pocket billiards nor the players who participate, so We, u and I, have nothing to talk about. C ya ill one.

Said you just yesterday at lunch,
I'm so tired of saying the same old shit, tired of it for a few hrs then yer back for more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.