Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
If you are not apart of their 'semi public' thats is OK, also if you have a table and practice 14.1 on a regular basis - your opinion is valuable to me. Please note that I do like Westerns - just not the one schmidt, charlie and the bca are TRYING to produce. If yer a member of john's facebook crowd - yer opinion has less value. Only honest answers are appreciated - I am passionate about the game and keeping it legit so I again I'm only interested in reading genuine responses. Thanks for your participation in what is very possibly another media experiment on the 'general public'. So is it legit? Or do you think (like me) it had a great deal to do with his recent new cue sponsor and hall of fame induction? Also do ya'll think they ( crooked powrs that b) have a legal right to make such a grandiose claim and not offer the video to general population - as proof of their 'claim'?

Last edited:

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I personally think there isn't a lot of money in pool in the grand scheme of things, and since he has spent years not making money and trying to break that record that he wants to get some of that earning potential back. Hard to say though. I personally think it is an amazing feat, but could really care less about watching the paint dry on this one.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are not apart of their 'semi public

If you are not a part of their 'semi public

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-165613.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-165613.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 3,453

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I practice 14.1 often and i am a pal on fb of jon
Does that make your opinion have a brain freezer er sumtin?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t know anyone was disputing it. I also haven’t been paying much attention either. He ran 626 on video, then it was reviewed and confirmed a new work record by a committee or something, right? Why wouldn’t it be legit?

Cause the aliens and Illuminati along with the CIA apparently are conspiring with the powers of the pool world to hide the fact that it did not happen and are covering up the lies with fake videos, kidnapping and torture to hide the truth. It may be the same group that faked Elvis and Michael Jackson's deaths and paid off the 200,000 people in 10 countries to hide the fake moon landing. The WPA and BCA are shady like that.

Last edited:

peppersauce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now you did it lol

Do you prefer the short version or the long one?:grin-devilish:

Cause the aliens and Illuminati along with the CIA apparently are conspiring with the powers of the pool world to hide the fact that it did not happen and are covering up the lies with fake videos, kidnapping and torture to hide the truth. It may be the same group that faked Elvis and Michael Jackson's deaths and paid off the 200,000 people in 10 countries to hide the fake moon landing. The WPA and BCA are shady like that.

My bad. I didn’t know it was one of those things. Who doesn’t like a good conspiracy theory?

Attachments

• A642B834-3FA6-4A23-9D6A-0FDEE35D5F2D.jpeg
    A642B834-3FA6-4A23-9D6A-0FDEE35D5F2D.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 3,276

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t know anyone was disputing it. I also haven’t been paying much attention either. He ran 626 on video, then it was reviewed and confirmed a new world record by a committee or something, right? Why wouldn’t it be legit?

Really and just whom saw the raw video and confirmed it ,,

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any time something special is claimed to happen, especially a new world record,
and you did not get to personally watch it happen, seems completely reasonable
to want to see the evidentiary video proof since mere words & descriptions are not
as reliable nowadays as years gone by. Heck, I suppose that might lead to starting
to question the authenticity of the video and if it was edited. In the overall big picture,
I suppose it doesn’t matter much since the 14.1 following is growing smaller & smaller
over time. It was more popular before the 90’s and today, a lot of folks don’t even know
that straight pool is referred to as 14.1. It really seems to shrinking in popularity so that
contributes to new records going unnoticed, unappreciated & even questioned for validity.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So I guess my main man there won’t engage in rational conversation. If it’s not about the 626 being fake or a personal attack on him or whatever it just doesn’t matter.

EXACTLY 100 balls over the record. Makes it easy to remember (but hard to sell.)

But about the 100 over. It does seem a little sketch in some ways. But the mind is super funny. He could’ve gotten 100 over and had a thought way back in his brain like.. “this is enough, I beat it by 100!” And when faced with a tough shot he just kinda let fly.

I really feel that if “they” were gonna fake this they would’ve chosen an oddball # to beat it by. 73 probably, or 128. And they would’ve doctored a video BEFORE announcing the record was broken. They would’ve been F’n ready, instead of this confused scramble of elation, suspicion, and lost opportunity.

Then again...people are dumb. I once watched a murder show where this guy was supposed to stage a murder to look like a car accident. He put the dead body in the car and put a freaking brick on the gas pedal to have the car crash into a construction site, where it was supposed to light on fire (explode maybe??) and destroy all forensic evidence, and I guess incinerate the brick sitting on the gas pedal?

So it’s *possible* that this is all some kind of strange conspiracy. It’s also possible that scientology is real sh!t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.