Predator Revo 11.8mm and tip problem

NorthernArbiter

Registered
I changed from the 12.4mm Revo to 11.8mm Revo. The shaft weighs 4.2 ounces. The shaft is outstanding, easy to precisely apply tips of English to the cue ball. A smaller tip is easier to get low on the cue ball and apply back spin.

I bought two shafts, one as a backup, and thankfully I did.

Not uncommon, the top that came from the factory on my 11.8mm Revo came off due to no abuse at all. It came of between the white vault plate and the dampening pad. I would attach a picture, but apparently it's too big for this old AZ Billiards forum.

I changed from the 12.4mm Revo to 11.8mm Revo. The shaft weighs 4.2 ounces. The shaft is outstanding, easy to precisely apply tips of English to the cue ball. A smaller tip is easier to get low on the cue ball and apply back spin.

I bought two shafts, one as a backup, and thankfully I did.

Not uncommon, the top that came from the factory on my 11.8mm Revo came off due to no abuse at all. It came of between the white vault plate and the dampening pad. I would attach a picture, but apparently it's too big for this old AZ Billiards forum.
Take your pic and then crop it. That's what I do.r u saying pad came off with tip? Send it back if u just got it.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this your tip?

Predator tip.jpg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Tips are alive, in a sense.

Each has its unique characteristics. Some just don't wanna live on the end of a cue.

I've had some tips fight me when putting them on. It's like they know.

Jeff Livingston

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I haven't seen many complaints of this since Revo came out. Maybe it's the white vault plate material. I see they just came out with the regular black vp's this week on the 11.8's. Just patiently waiting for the different pins now so I can purchase mine.