What happened to Deanoc?

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Deanoc used to post on AZ about everyday, I haven't been on in awhile and was wondering what happened?

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember hearing some problem with jackpot cues, is there a forum i could read on what happened, just curious

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got his hand caught in the cookie jar, and the people here finally figured out what his real reasons for coming on the forum were.
So all the cue buying and selling and doing the same with tables was a scam? BS?

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I miss his posts. As to his cue sales, as I remember, if you weren't satisfied with your purchase from him, he would give you your money back. I don't see too many cue sellers on the for sale forum, that aren't businesses, offering the same protections. Heck, he was even able to sell cues without pictures of them. There is a lot of pot stirrers on forums, that all have the same theme of constantly stirring the pot of something they actually have no part in. They chime in just to stir the pot. I would like to see him start posting again, but can understand why he doesn't.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I miss his posts. As to his cue sales, as I remember, if you weren't satisfied with your purchase from him, he would give you your money back. I don't see too many cue sellers on the for sale forum, that aren't businesses, offering the same protections. Heck, he was even able to sell cues without pictures of them. There is a lot of pot stirrers on forums, that all have the same theme of constantly stirring the pot of something they actually have no part in. They chime in just to stir the pot. I would like to see him start posting again, but can understand why he doesn't.
Yes, it is easy to see why someone who KNOWINGLY COMMITTED FRAUDULENT SALES would stop posting. It's not pot stirring when there are facts on the table, and rather than own up to ripping people off, a guy pulls a "holier than thou" move, and tries to fade into obscurity.

Personally I'm glad the OP here asked about Dean. Those who don't learn from the past are bound to repeat it, and if this goes too long without resurfacing, he might get the idea to try it again.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to win one of Dean's raffle cues a few years ago and it has been my player ever since. I miss the Deano stories to.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
He's posted some this year and last visited about 2 weeks ago. I think he just finally got called out enough times on his acting like he didn't know he shouldn't post about his sales outside the classifieds that it finally sunk in.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never knew what that guy meant by "Jackpot" cues? However when someone from the pool room says "send me money and you will receive a prize"... I am not sending any money. What did people expect a BLACK BOAR? Kind of comical (a cheap lesson) old school scam. He should be embarrassed and make things right.

Last edited:

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree entirely. One of Dean's reminiscence posts was worth more than all of the posts put together of those that ran him off. I always looked forward to what he had to say, and most of his detractors now reside on my ignore list - not because they were his detractors, but rather because their negative influence far outweighs anything positive they may add to the forums.