New Bluegrass 30th Anniversary Cue

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was fortunate enough to talk Greg A. into selling me what I consider to be a "Grail" cue for me. Being able to get one of Richard's 30th Anniversary cues in my favorite playing configuration (merry widow with a wrap) is a dream come true. Thank you Greg and thank you Richard and Donna for three decades of awesome cues.

Enjoy these pictures of this beauty that is a beast of a player!!!

Thanks for looking
-don

BG_BEM_1.jpg
BG_BEM_2.jpg
BG_BEM_3.jpg

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was fortunate enough to talk Greg A. into selling me what I consider to be a "Grail" cue for me. Being able to get one of Richard's 30th Anniversary cues in my favorite playing configuration (merry widow with a wrap) is a dream come true. Thank you Greg and thank you Richard and Donna for three decades of awesome cues.

Enjoy these pictures of this beauty that is a beast of a player!!!

Thanks for looking
-don

View attachment 598809View attachment 598810View attachment 598811
GREAT PICKUP....
"These cues play too !

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind comments gentlemen. I gave it a spin last night and it was every bit as good a player as I expected and hoped.

-don

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Very happy that your enjoying your
Richard Harris is a Master Maker, and his wife Donna is the cherry on top for Blue Grass Cues.

I believe these BG are built for playability, with all top woods. Richard was a great player in his own right, so he understands what feels good at the table.

Enjoy your cue my friend, it’s always a pleasure doing business with like minded people.
Thanks
Gitty Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk