Brunswick Sport King

PracticeChampion

I bought this a week or so ago, cushions are lively but as I'm taking off the clothe to replace with simonis I see it has k66 profile cushions on it. Im sure i read it should have had k55 on it so what's going on here or did I read a bad description

Attachments

• IMG_20210708_212353698_compress46.jpg
    IMG_20210708_212353698_compress46.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 81

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Did you measure the nose height of the cushions before you took them off? It's possible the rails were modified to take the K66 profile. The sub rail height and angles should also give you an idea what needs to go back on there. I'm far from an expert on these things though, hopefully those that are will reply.

PracticeChampion

Did you measure the nose height of the cushions before you took them off? It's possible the rails were modified to take the K66 profile. The sub rail height and angles should also give you an idea what needs to go back on there. I'm far from an expert on these things though, hopefully those that are will reply.
Yes I used measurements that classic billiards provided and the were nearly 1/8" hight of what it's supposed to be

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
IMO use brunswick superspeeds, do your research on here, use the search feature, this has been covered and argued over enough that i never will again!!! ahahahaha. final post on this one, good luck to you sir!

TFT

PracticeChampion

Awesome thanks! Belt sander scared me a little but will try and find a few of those chemicals to try and maybe a little block sanding. I got probably 95% off with my scraper, long process and it's probably thin enough now that it won't affect anything if I just scuffed it up and glued straight to it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210710_161000686.jpg
    IMG_20210710_161000686.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 71