Mechanics for table dismantle and move from GTA to 90mins East

be1163

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for recommendations and contact info for mechanics to dismantle and move a table from North East of the GTA (Ontario, Canada) and going 90 mins east.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Looking for recommendations and contact info for mechanics to dismantle and move a table from North East of the GTA (Ontario, Canada) and going 90 mins east.

For those who don't know (I didn't), Google says "GTA" means Greater Toronto Area.

You're welcome, eh.

pj
chgo

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My personal recommendation is Pat McCarthy - that’s who I use. PM me if you want Pat’s number.

Another in the area is Daniel Joseph DeVos - he’s on Facebook. I haven’t used him but I hear good things.

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Silver Member
Spot on billiards is my go to. Justin is great guy and honest. He does all my cue work and i was talking to him about table installs on the weekend. He and Cedric are out of Oakville.

Www.spotonbilliards.com

My second choice would be Heath Manning only because he is further away. Also great to work with. I sent my father in law to get a cue from him. Trustworthy fellow. Just not sure how far out he goes.

Www.manningcues.com

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spot on billiards is my go to. Justin is great guy and honest. He does all my cue work and i was talking to him about table installs on the weekend. He and Cedric are out of Oakville.

Www.spotonbilliards.com

My second choice would be Heath Manning only because he is further away. Also great to work with. I sent my father in law to get a cue from him. Trustworthy fellow. Just not sure how far out he goes.

Www.manningcues.com

If the table is a Diamond, I would add that Justin is a Diamond certified installer, although Pat McCarthy works on a ton of Diamonds at some top local rooms.

You won’t go wrong with any of Pat, Dan or Justin.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

It helps a ton to know exactly what you're talking about wanting moved. Without ANY information its a crap shoot, could be anywhere from a Sears best 7ft, to a Riley 6'×12' snooker table!!!!

be1163

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It helps a ton to know exactly what you're talking about wanting moved. Without ANY information its a crap shoot, could be anywhere from a Sears best 7ft, to a Riley 6'×12' snooker table!!!!
Good point, the table is a 9ft Gold Crown 4.