AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is worse than hi end audio.

Are the balls not separate?
They ram people every direction possible

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
For $200 you can have a sterling silver chalk holder (with tiffany blue chalk) that is variously described as a 'cue holder', a 'chalk holder', and a 'cue and chalk holder'. So they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For $200 you can have a sterling silver chalk holder (with tiffany blue chalk) that is variously described as a 'cue holder', a 'chalk holder', and a 'cue and chalk holder'. So they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.
They have no clue. What they do know is how to trap rich people and get the cash! 😁

Reactions: Pin

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I did receive this poorly thought out Tiffany chalk holder as a gift some years back. If you attempt applying chalk through the hole you can hurt your tip / ferrule.

I know, I know...it's the thought yada yada ;)

Attachments

• Tiffany-chalk-holder.jpg
    Tiffany-chalk-holder.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

docgpmiller

My price is just $2,000.00 for pool balls. Also, the $95,000.00 rift sawn oak pool table isn't being manufactured anymore and they were making it in 2019. You would have thought that they would use a better quality material than that oak.
4868412952b6a32a7a699a6a70750838.jpg
45b02b70713a2e0d436172fcef998457.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well someone bought one of the Bugatti tables.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I saw one once. Can’t recall where, some Bugatti event. The safe they had was the mortal nuts. The watch was trash. I’m not sure who made the pool table. It’s just a branding thing-not a in stock product.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tiffany isn't marketing these balls for guys like us. Tiffany is marketing these balls to people who buy a fancy furniture table as a decor statement, not as something to play on. Same with folks with bookshelves who do it for a "look" and have never even read the books on the shelf. It's "jewelry" for a decorating set piece, nothing more.

I'd be surprised if they are even phenolic, probably just polyester junk, not that it matters, they aren't for actually playing with anyway.
Correct, these are for serious pool players like Beyonce and the Kardashians........ :rolleyes:

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Ironically, if Tiffany sold those cues separately (that come with the table), or a similar branded design, I could see them shifting a few.
They might be hitting a price range that people were willing to pay for high-end cues (albeit of better quality), so it wouldn't look quite so laughable.