Magic Rack for SVB vs Chang?

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the first few racks on the free FB preview. Magic Rack? Seriously? At the pro level, that's like playing off of the ladies tees. I guess if break and runs are your thing...

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the first few racks on the free FB preview. Magic Rack? Seriously? At the pro level, that's like playing off of the ladies tees. I guess if break and runs are your thing...
Where have you been the past 10 years?

Ps as a viewing fan, I like the template racks way better. No staring at the plumbers crack as the players struggle to find the perfect rack. It also cuts down on the racking arguments exponentially.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where have you been the past 10 years?

Ps as a viewing fan, I like the template racks way better. No staring at the plumbers crack as the players struggle to find the perfect rack. It also cuts down on the racking arguments exponentially.
Get a neutral racker, make him wear a belt, and use a triangle rack.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see only two options:

1) Magic rack with all balls must be frozen. Fair to both players. EASY for both players to do. Almost zero arguments, good for the fans. FAST racking, good for the fans.

2) Triangle rack by a paid, professional referee. After the ref racks, neither player can get within 6 feet of the balls.