For Larry aka bbb

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quitting winner and not letting the loser have a chance to win their money back
and your justification for not playing
shows your true character

See, this is what you do.

Incessantly getting involved like a big ass pool room nit. That shows *your* character. JB could have gotten played for $20K -- look it up. I had an offer up to play him since late April and he didn't jump, so now he can go pound sand. So why don't you try staying out of other people's business and give that a go instead of being a little high school nit.

Lou Figueroa

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
why dont you play him?
Let's see, maybe because we live nowhere near each other and I'm not exactly an action player. If we ever ran across each other by random chance I'd ask if he'd be willing to play some real cheap sets, like for $5-10 or table time. I'm not the one on here trying to judge the size of someone's balls by making random hypothetical matches. It's silly, why would anyone want to travel half way across the country for some pocket change? If I were to drive even 4 hours you'd have to pay me $1K just to show up. It's not worth the drive time any other way.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Of him playing me, I agree better chances of winning the Powerball. Of me winning if he plays me. You're totally right, I could never win against a man with a psr that solid. Still.... We won't know for sure as long as he is scared to play.
Playing you.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I had an offer out there all summer to play you for $20,000 and you did not step up.

So now, as I've told you many times, my decision is to just leave you twisting in the wind, forever. You never (ever) get played by me again. I saw how that drove you ape shit with Jimbo 20 years ago and I've concluded he made the smart call -- it is worth more to leave you loser for life than to play you again.

Lou Figueroa
In a far less dramatic example of the above...

Back when I was cutting my teeth playing snooker. I would get tortured by a regular out of my lunch money. For a few years this went on and when I finally started getting up to a decent speed, he simply wasn't coming in anymore for whatever reason.

Fast forward ~15yrs and pool is the main game. I'm at probably my best gear, and guess who walks in looking to play... Oh ya, I'm going to hammer him for all those sessions of misery he provided me. Well we start up swatting some balls around, and we make a cheap $20 game to warm up. I win, he looks at me and says I'll never get another penny from him. Gives me the 20 with a big grin on his face.

Fast foward another 15yrs and we still kid about how he's left me twisting in the wind for my lunch money...lol.

Smartest pool move he has ever pulled imo. 😖

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a far less dramatic example of the above...

Back when I was cutting my teeth playing snooker. I would get tortured by a regular out of my lunch money. For a few years this went on and when I finally started getting up to a decent speed, he simply wasn't coming in anymore for whatever reason.

Fast forward ~15yrs and pool is the main game. I'm at probably my best gear, and guess who walks in looking to play... Oh ya, I'm going to hammer him for all those sessions of misery he provided me. Well we start up swatting some balls around, and we make a cheap $20 game to warm up. I win, he looks at me and says I'll never get another penny from him. Gives me the 20 with a big grin on his face.

Fast foward another 15yrs and we still kid about how he's left me twisting in the wind for my lunch money...lol.

Smartest pool move he has ever pulled imo. 😖

La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid.

Lou Figueroa

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
the good thing about writing in another language is most of the readers
will look at your post and ignore it since they dont speak the language
:D 😂

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
the good thing about writing in another language is most of the readers
will look at your post and ignore it since they dont speak the language
:D 😂

Well let me interpret what Lou is trying to tell you in soft terms, go have sex with yourself.🥰

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
you (cowboy) made me go google translate all the french above
lou never said that in the posts above that i found and translated
you have lost any credibility to me you may have had
and have shown your true character

my only criticism of the french above is patrick johnson suggestion to have the beans with a chianti
might be a good wine food pairing but i think a frenchman might choose a wine from france 🍷
just sayin

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you (cowboy) made me go google translate all the french above
lou never said that in the posts above that i found and translated
you have lost any credibility to me you may have had
and have shown your true character

my only criticism of the french above is patrick johnson suggestion to have the beans with a chianti
might be a good wine food pairing but i think a frenchman might choose a wine from france 🍷
just sayin

Hannibal Lecter was not French.

Lou Figueroa
hates having to
'splain them

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 75

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
See, this is what you do.

Incessantly getting involved like a big ass pool room nit. That shows *your* character. JB could have gotten played for $20K -- look it up. I had an offer up to play him since late April and he didn't jump, so now he can go pound sand. So why don't you try staying out of other people's business and give that a go instead of being a little high school nit.

Lou Figueroa
Please stop, your offer wasn't accepted because I told you I wanted to play FOR MORE in OKC. Look it up and stop the "soft lying". When I finally DECIDED to give in to your city of choice I countered with playing for $30,000 on a specific date in a specific place.

I don't have to play you and when I am not HERE on AZB I don't even think about you. You are a super nobody to everybody and any "fame" you have in pool is DIRECTLY tied to playing me. You alternately act like you had the nuts or that you barely beat me depending on whether you want to act tough or try to lay down the hustle.... Lying is so much in your nature that I think it's automatic with you.

Let me be more than clear Lou, I am moderately wealthy and the ten grand I lost to you is really not much to me these days. It isn't a money thing to me in the least. It also isn't a revenge thing or even really a redemption thing. I would play to see if I can do better than last time because last time I didn't give it my best effort and didn't prepare physically or mentally as I should have. But if we don't play I don't care. My days are filled with plenty to do, friends to hang with, tournaments to go to, new people to play, experiences with my family, new designs to do, etc.... the only place where you have any connection to me and any relevance in my life is right here on the AZB forums. Otherwise you are a non-entity to me. You have zero influence on the pool world, you can't affect my income or my sales and in fact the match we played INCREASED my income and sales.

So really, you're just irritating more than anything and you know that. I am ok with that because I volunteer to be here and engage with you. That you think it's some kind of "twisting in the wind" move to declare that you now won't play because your feelings were hurt is really just a way to cover the fact that you're flat out scared. You made an offer to play that was less than what I wanted and in a place I didn't want to go knowing full well that I wasn't going to accept it. And I didn't and now you THINK that you can use that to claim I was scared to play you. I wasn't and never have been and never will be scared to play you. In addition to being a world class professional liar you are just not a great player. Yes, you have run a hundred a couple times but overall you're not a great player and not nearly as good as you think you are. I know I suck so losing to me is a far scarier proposition for you than it is for me. You love to post pictures of me flailing like a monkey on meth from our first match so how could you possibly take a chance losing to me now? Why take a chance that you cannot use those pictures any more if you lose. Because we all know that Americans LOVE self-improvement so IF I should win then your mocking pictures become a then/now advertisement for both a solid PSR and CTE aiming. You are much too smart of a "public relations" pro to let that happen.

So just be honest, hahahahahhahahahahhwhhahahahhahhahwwammwhahhhahahahhhhahhahahahahahaha! Sorry had to ask, just be honest about your actual state of mind and lack of heart. We all can see it clearly. For you it isn't about standing on principle, it is about you standing on the precipice.