Sigel and Strickland 14.1

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mike is going to have a stroke over a game of pool.
He did not look very sharp or comfortable playing.
That is what getting old does to some people.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched that match yesterday. Hell of a match for sure. Not the highest level 14.1 but great commentary and both guys played great all things considered. Was fun sweat!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mike is going to have a stroke over a game of pool.
He did not look very sharp or comfortable playing.
That is what getting old does to some people.
At that time mike was not playing any pool at all. He was fishing-notice his tan. He catches a gear and settles in for a solid run in the middle of the match.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
So I can't watch Sigel. Mike talks to much, it's unnerving. Shoooot the balllll already! I have seen it in person, not fun.

On the other hand, I can't watch Earl play enough. He is just the right train wreck. Love it!

I was thinking Similar to myself today, as a kid I loved Mike, he was entertaining always

As an adult pool enthusiast, can't stand to watch him anymore

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At that time mike was not playing any pool at all. He was fishing-notice his tan. He catches a gear and settles in for a solid run in the middle of the match.
Basically this. I thought it was a fun concept, but I always thought it was a hard sell putting together two of the all time greats with the caveat being that one has been retired from pool for years whereas the other still competes at the highest levels today. Guess they sold tickets and PPVs just on the banter alone.