For sale section

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I needed more than 2 substantial reasons to eliminate replies in sales posts so I used the old go to bandwidth as a filler.
This has run its course too many unprofessional emotional remarks so I think I'll leave it alone.
I will however keep an eye on the poll and when I see replies there that have nothing to do with the poll question I will be sure to point out how some members cannot be trusted to follow simple rules giving even more reason they shouldn't reply in sale posts. When the poll runs it's course then we shall see the result.

OK.

You can let go now.

9ADEE58E-1BDD-46E9-A989-7A024F1EFB8A.jpeg

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
I don't know about easier; funner might be the right word. It's just so much like hunting and fishing...you are only successful in slaying the game when they make a mistake. The deer steps out in the open, the pheasant runs into an open spot forced to fly, the fish can't resist the chug-a-lug sound of a top water jitterbug at night, hungry or not.

It's not about easy it's about winning the game.

When it comes to sales, I have learned one thing after selling millions and millions of products and services to Fortune 1000 companies and the world's largest banks. I am going to share that secret recipe with you now so you can finally prosper.

The secret is......wait for it.....senior buyers agree.....don't be an azzhole.
This is a very small forum, some I frequent have a half million users so they work way more to cut the BS and their rules reflect that. I converse with the mods quite often. Go and ask them why no replies in the sales forum it will be enlightening.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
This is a very small forum, some I frequent have a half million users so they work way more to cut the BS and their rules reflect that. I converse with the mods quite often. Go and ask them why no replies in the sales forum it will be enlightening.
I would ban you for being a troll. I am sure most Mods would agree.

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
I would ban you for being a troll. I am sure most Mods would agree.
Really after near 20 years of me being a member here you pull the ban card. I think you are better than that.
I'm no troll just because you or others don't agree with my position.
I've made a good argument with good facts behind it and offered other known forums system support to uphold its validity.
Do with the info as you wish but never call me a troll that is far from the truth.
I was trying to have an honest conversation with you.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Really after near 20 years of me being a member here you pull the ban card. I think you are better than that.
I'm no troll just because you or others don't agree with my position.
I've made a good argument with good facts behind it and offered other known forums system support to uphold its validity.
Do with the info as you wish but never call me a troll that is far from the truth.
I was trying to have an honest conversation with you.
You completely ignore what is said in rebuttal and continue on with preprogrammed drivel about "professional". You don't want a discussion. That's clear to everyone. So I guess for the 5th time, this ain't ebay! Did you get that this time?

There is nothing honest about you. Annoying yes, honest no.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
BTW dirtguy...the way you worded the Poll question was horrendous. Had you worded it the way you INTENDED it, you wouldn't have near 20%. You suck at sales. :ROFLMAO: