Mosconi Cup 2021 Day 3 Updates

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He made a good cut on that. Cue was always going to be let loose, but that was unlucky IMO...

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you saying the current world No 1 player, Albin Ouschan, is the third best player on the Euro team?!
In the form he showed yesterday? Yes!
Maybe even Albin is even number 4, because Alcaide is mentally more stable.
Shaw is the clear leader, he even slowed Filler down, who is a little bit too pumped up, but still strong as always.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane got what he deserved after 2 botched racks, sorry to say

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T860 met Tapatalk

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you saying the current world No 1 player, Albin Ouschan, is the third best player on the Euro team?!

Especially in this format, yes. Shaw and Filler thrive in the Mosconi cup.
Pretty high standards there. Here's Ouschan's MC record going into this year:

• Albin Ouschan (4 yrs. -- 2015-2016, 2018, 2020) ..... 4-2 s, 10-3 d, 2-2 t, 16-7 total A (70%), 9.4-3.9 total B (71%)

Blue Jam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Especially in this format, yes. Shaw and Filler thrive in the Mosconi cup.

According to the post below by AtLarge, Ouschan has won 70% of his games, and Shaw has won 63% of his games at the Mosconi.

Edit to add link:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad but true.

I haven't watched the whole thing but it just seems like he's making the wrong choices when in a bind. It seems their overall attitude is to just go for it and trust yourself but there have have been a few shots I think he would've been better off playing safe.

Of course, I'm not there being live streamed around the world so what do I know ;)

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Europe is playing strong now but I’ll never count out our guys.
On another note, it would be nice if the European fans in attendance would show some class when our guys are delivering their stroke.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the post below by AtLarge, Ouschan has won 70% of his games, and Shaw has won 63% of his games at the Mosconi.

Edit to add link:

mosconi cup is more "what have you done for me lately".

writing that as albin scratches..

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Any1 marked my previous prediction post yet? I really want this to be more exciting but it won't...the worst euro player is far better than the best U.S player. I don't even know how a Nation that big cannot come out with 5 good players. :D Shane is great but the rest are 2nd-grade pro's in my opinion.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Svb is trash in the mosconi cup and it’s time for home to go. Let some one else play.

Hell we need to step down from even playing in it. We can’t put up a competitive team. The only consistent player on the American team is skylar. Let another country play in it.

It was only $20 but I would have gotten more enjoyment giving it to a crack head then watching this garbage.