The Inaugural 2021 NBL 10-Ball Championships - 16 Player Event with a $25,000.00 purse!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And why did that old dude show up with a rag, point out his rag, then wipe his brow with it...and then rub the rail with his rag?

It happened at 9-6, right before the break.

What the...

Richard Kapela

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And now Allen is eating pizza while on the mike. It was bad enough earlier when they were both sucking on candies, but this is worse. Ugh.

Other than that, Allen and Allison are doing great at commentating.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for your NBL Pro Tour Champion…Cinnamon. Open your wallets and put your hands together for Cinnamon. Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitstaff.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Why the animosity? Please educate me. Maybe we should all hope for only matchbook tournaments?? Seriously, I don't get it. Asking a legit question here. I only came in to watch the finals, so maybe I'm missing something?

kitsap

Registered
Overall I thought it was well done. A few nits to pick with the commentators but not all the time. I found the old style color set of the balls difficult to follow with the sequence. The 2, 4, 7, and 8 balls in particular. Maybe 1080 resolution on the feed would help.

Work to improve and it will be a welcome addition.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for your NBL Pro Tour Champion…Cinnamon. Open your wallets and put your hands together for Cinnamon. Be sure to tip your bartenders and waitstaff.
Are you talking about The National Booty League? 🤣

There really should be a National Tour of top level booty shakers, twerk queens and strippers.