Blacklisted?

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, 2021 was a weird year. I barely played pool at all and when I did go, I played by myself. I barely even spoke to anyone, let alone played anyone. I was out shopping one Saturday and the owner of Gold Crown Billiards in Erie,PA calls me out of the blue. He says I was not welcome in the pool room OR the bars connected that he owns. I asked what his reason was. He vaguely says he had a very good reason for it, but he didn't wanna discuss it. Really? If you bar someone from your business, you should at least give them a good reason. About 15 minutes pass and he messages me on Facebook messenger with the same story. I'm not allowed there, blah blah blah. Ok fine, it may be the only pool hall in town but I can play elsewhere if I wanna. So, I go to Ohio to play but it is so far away to play often. No problems in Ohio, and it was nice seeing some of the better players who traveled to Erie to play. We had some good conversation. So...I tried placing some cue orders since I was kinda playing. I placed an order with my choice builder, and a week goes by and he contacts me and cancels my order. I contacted him a week ago and nope, I can't order. I contacted someone yesterday that I know has worked with him and is building his own cues and same story. Can't help me, can't take an order from me. It's NOT that I need any cues as I have plenty. I am really just wondering why I can't seem to do anything pool related. I barely play, I just stay home and raise my kids. I haven't even Talked pool. Feeling kinda shunned. I'm sure this post is gonna cause me more issues but it's not gonna matter

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
you have done something you dont know or failing to see it in yourself.

sounds like you need to visit someone and talk personally to them and find out why you are being denied service.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The owner of that place is a member here. Perhaps somewhere in the posting here you pissed him off.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Usually has to do with a woman. Wife, daughter, girlfriend, favorite waitress/bartender...

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty much anyone, who's been blacklisted from anything, is never really that surprised in my experience.
I didn't DO anything. I hadn't even been there, so.... I don't know who said what about me, but no matter

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you get into an argument with the guy here? if you were a dick that would/could get ya banned!

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the op or anybody understand without spaces and paragraphs
no one ( maybe some will) including me will not read what you wrote
gives me a headache
just sayin
just askin
That's why he got blacklisted.... his writing is atrocious!!!

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the op or anybody understand without spaces and paragraphs
no one ( maybe some will) including me will not read what you wrote
gives me a headache
just sayin
just askin
Huh? You don't see punctuation and capital letters to begin sentences? Wow. I do not see that in your response. Have a nice day

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Huh? You don't see punctuation and capital letters to begin sentences? Wow. I do not see that in your response. Have a nice day

If we could have a poll which post is more easily readable
mine or his
who would you put your money on to win?

Reactions: SBC