Simonis Heads Up

Dartman

Silver Member
Simonis is sold worldwide so they are still playing in catch-up mode to dealers around the globe. When a U.S. dealer actually gets some tourny blue or some of the other colors it would be gone in a flash to back orders.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simonis is sold worldwide so they are still playing in catch-up mode to dealers around the globe. When a U.S. dealer actually gets some tourny blue or some of the other colors it would be gone in a flash to back orders.
My local spot went with ANDY988. Very nice so far. A lot like HR, maybe a tiny bit faster.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I've got some of the new 860 HR tour blue and it stretched quite a bit easier than it used to. Seems ok other than that though. My source gets it directly from Simonis. He recently got a half bolt and they told him they probably wouldn't ship any more until April.
I been using a lot of Blue Green, they do have that on hand. Other brands have been getting to stick their hands in the SIMONIS HONEY JAR LATELY $$$$$ !! I sure hope they get back to normal, hate to see such a solid business take a hit like that, lots of families there and here rely on their product! We appreciate Felice at Simonis!

Trent from Toledo