Snooker pocket templates

pauljcork

Where can I download a 3D file for snooker pocket templates or purchase templates.
Club cut rather than tournament cut if possible.
Thanks in advance, Paul.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think you purchase the templates, but you can purchase the bends designed for the size table you have. Snooker protects this info pretty well.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where can I download a 3D file for snooker pocket templates or purchase templates.
Club cut rather than tournament cut if possible.
Thanks in advance, Paul.
A brief search shows that there are at least three styles/sizes of templates available. The IBSF was offering templates for sale at one time but I can't find a sales link now. One of the sites found by the search "snooker table pocket template" claims that the WPBSA templates give the largest pockets.

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A brief search shows that there are at least three styles/sizes of templates available. The IBSF was offering templates for sale at one time but I can't find a sales link now. One of the sites found by the search "snooker table pocket template" claims that the WPBSF templates give the largest pockets.
the times they are a changing,,,,,, 12 or so years back I had a 10 ft snooker table I was thinking of redoing the cushions on and I could never get the info on them, maybe the templets were available but not the actual geometry, can't recall, but I was able to find the bends already shaped. I decided instead to convert it to pool rails and that was a good move. You can't play but just so much snooker in NC.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump .

A bump is a trick I learned from reading the Pool threads and it promotes said threads to the top so best of luck with the thread

pauljcork .​