Who is the best to level a Diamond Pro Am?

TxBullDog

Registered
Diamond table help looking for who is the best to level and figure this out! I have a nine foot pro am. It was installed new by Diamond in 2020. Diamond are the only people who have touched it. I recently got the cloth replaced by Diamond and it has never rolled straight since… Diamond rep came out today and we’re unsuccessful to properly level. They even took a leg off and had a jack and tried for several hours… Finally the two guys recommendations was to check slate and completely tear it apart. Suspect a possible warranty issue? They said to call Diamond again tomorrow and have somebody else come out to tear it apart and I paid $250 service call already. Three piece slate is what they installed because it is upstairs. I am willing to pay anybody who can take this apart and level it! I want the best slate whisper for diamond tables and don’t care how far. So who is that person that knows the most and how do I contact them! Any help appreciated. I need this table leveled by the time I come back from tour stops in month of April!
I live in Texas not far from Austin and San Antonio in Spring Branch area. Note: The upstairs is solid and very heavy tile and cement floor. Over kill when constructed. Pro am was installed on a rug and has never been moved. It seems the main issue is one corner can not be lowered enough no matter what they try which they think is a slate issue

Last edited:

Nyquil

Diamond table help looking for who is the best to level and figure this out! I have a nine foot pro am. It was installed new by Diamond in 2020. Diamond are the only people who have touched it. I recently got the cloth replaced by Diamond and it has never rolled straight since… Diamond rep came out today and we’re unsuccessful to properly level. They even took a leg off and had a jack and tried for several hours… Finally the two guys recommendations was to check slate and completely tear it apart. Suspect a possible warranty issue? They said to call Diamond again tomorrow and have somebody else come out to tear it apart and I paid $250 service call already. Three piece slate is what they installed because it is upstairs. I am willing to pay anybody who can take this apart and level it! I want the best slate whisper for diamond tables and don’t care how far. So who is that person that knows the most and how do I contact them! Any help appreciated. I need this table leveled by the time I come back from tour stops in month of April!
I live in Texas not far from Austin and San Antonio in Spring Branch area. Note: The upstairs is solid and very heavy tile and cement floor. Over kill when constructed. Pro am was installed on a rug and has never been moved. It seems the main issue is one corner can not be lowered enough no matter what they try which they think is a slate issue
Did you figure this out?

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a mechanic, but if a slate issue, wouldn't it have been bad before recovering? Maybe cloth not stretched even? If that is the case, you should be able to see it. It's nice having your own level, I know I wish I had bought mine before they set my table up, instead of purchasing it after. Found mine to be off over 3 lines in areas, on initial set up. If you like pool, a good level is a cheap investment.

Last edited: