Busti-LeeVann.....Day2

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Hands down, the best match-up so far from Sharks...... this is going to go down to the wire.
I honestly didn't think Vann Vann would do this well with a shot clock, but he got game.

Great Job, Sharks....(y)

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Watching this match and both of their breaks, knowing that Shane and Busti are up next. I don't think Django has much of a chance against Shane if his break is even half way working. I'd like to see the stats break down of this match and compare it to the previous one with Shane and Banares.

Jaden

bb9ball

Registered
Watching this match and both of their breaks, knowing that Shane and Busti are up next. I don't think Django has much of a chance against Shane if his break is even half way working. I'd like to see the stats break down of this match and compare it to the previous one with Shane and Banares.

Jaden
It's Shane and Chua next, Sept. 15th - 17th.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
If SVB can book 3 wins in Philippians it could go a long way for his pre for the US Open.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bustamante plays amazing still- he is 58 and still plays world class pool
I think Busty might be the best all-around player there is today..., I know I know, Dennis, Filler, Fador, SVB, but if you can only name a few guys then maybe he is. I mean none of the top One Pocket players can beat him in any rotation game and he might beat any of them in One Pocket. Graet guy, great player!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

bb9ball

Registered
The commentator today said that it was busti and shane, but if it's Chua, kewl beans.

Jaden

I didn't listen to the stream but they did show a "flyer" for Chua and Shane towards the end of the stream, during one of their breaks between games. Maybe, Chua is unavailable now and Busti is stepping up.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Busty might be the best all-around player there is today..., I know I know, Dennis, Filler, Fador, SVB, but if you can only name a few guys then maybe he is. I mean none of the top One Pocket players can beat him in any rotation game and he might beat any of them in One Pocket. Graet guy, great player!
You could be right but last I remember, Chohan had his number in tourney 9 ball.