Pool Ball Collecting.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hi, Mr V.

You’re right, sir. The empty posts that rather ironically now just read “full” did indeed originally show one of my provenance card images.

And you’re correct again, dear chap, that the problem seems to stem from a glitch in my gallery of pictures. It’s so frustrating! I literally spend days composing those little exhibition cards to share on here, so for it all to disappear is a real kick in the teeth.

I have managed to devise a workaround. I’ve deleted all the images from my gallery and uploaded them all again one by one. I now face the long process of going back through the thread and editing my posts to include the new pictures. It seems to work, but will be a labour of love and take a long time.

Best wishes.
RC.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
7-Ball Set Unplayed, Original Packaging, Original rack, Original Instructions, Provenance, Complete

1669505032246.jpeg

1669505060220.jpeg

1669505094675.jpeg

1669505155159.jpeg

1669505179457.jpeg

1669505210803.jpeg

1669505252132.jpeg

Last edited:

ChuckJones1987

Registered
Nice to see your original posts back in Order, Rubik's Cube. The provenance cards and all other contributions to this thread were great help when I started my collecting journey all those years ago. I must be close to 50 sets now.

Awesome 7-Ball set, Boxcar. I've only seen the 7 ball sold individually. Never knew they were made as a full set with the rack included. Another one to add to my wish list.

Here's a set I recently got, the 101 Straight Pool set. 14.1 rules slightly tweaked for play on UK Tables. Some big names participated either in promotion or league play, including World Champions: Alex Higgins, Graeme Dott, and Ross McInnes

sfOrB5P.jpeg

iLrEF51.jpeg

jnOBLTr.jpeg

ChuckJones1987

Registered
By the way, those 101 balls above,

There are about 10 more sets available on eBay UK for £20 plus shipping. A steal! It was right around $50 total to get them to me in the USA.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Thanks, Chuck!

Your beautiful collection has grown at an incredible rate, sir! I’m delighted we have been able to help each other with one or two sets, dear chap.

Best wishes,
Rupe.

Last edited:

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Thank you very much indeed, Kling. That’s very kind of you, sir.

I’d be honoured but feel a little embarrassed to ask about such a privilege though, dear chap, as I’m not a gold member.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Vahmurka:

I’ve only just noticed your most generous message on my profile page. Sincere apologies for the tardy reply on there, sir.

Best wishes,
R.