Thanks to AZ Billiards community who write reviews

SSP

I was looking for a new case that would hold longer shafts, the only thing keeping from pulling the trigger was the case did not have individual tubes, so I came and read the case reviews and the JB cases got almost universal acclaim, they did not have individual tubes, the case I bought has the same style cue/shaft holders as the JB case, I will review the Lucasi Rival 3x4 hard case when I receive it, has a lot of cool features, thanks for the info

mrpiper

Registered
Agreed. I have read and benefited from many reviews here. As such, I have also posted a few when I bought something I thought the community might like to learn about.

SSP

Reviews. Works for me. And most people. Post a pic of what you bought. Enjoy it
I'm new here, I WILL learn how to post pics, You guys that have been here a long time help new members like me a lot, I respect your opinions, happy to be part of a community that loves the game /sport as much as I do !!!!

SSP

I have owned J&J and Instroke in the past, This Lucasi has features that the JB case did not offer, no disrespect to John, I guess I will see if I made the right move when it arrives, I will write a review

TrxR

I've got 2 JB 4x8 cases that I really like.

I'm interested in seeing some pictures and your review of the Lucasi , no doubt its going to be a nice case. Also what features does it have that the JB don't?

SSP

It has a HUGE pocket almost the size of the whole case to store jump handles, cue extensions and more, one of the reasons I chose this case is because you can put up to a 31" shaft in the case, I use 30" shafts so I can store the shafts with joint protectors in this case, I'm using CF and a glove and there is a spot to put the glove that helps it dry, plus 3 pockets on the front, I don't plan on owning more than the 3 cues I have now so hopefully this will be the right case for me

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has a HUGE pocket almost the size of the whole case to store jump handles, cue extensions and more, one of the reasons I chose this case is because you can put up to a 31" shaft in the case, I use 30" shafts so I can store the shafts with joint protectors in this case, I'm using CF and a glove and there is a spot to put the glove that helps it dry, plus 3 pockets on the front, I don't plan on owning more than the 3 cues I have now so hopefully this will be the right case for me
I store a 31" Becue shaft with a joint protector in my JB 2x4/3x5 Rugged. The overall length of the shaft+joint protector is 31 1/2".

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was looking for a new case that would hold longer shafts, the only thing keeping from pulling the trigger was the case did not have individual tubes, so I came and read the case reviews and the JB cases got almost universal acclaim, they did not have individual tubes, the case I bought has the same style cue/shaft holders as the JB case, I will review the Lucasi Rival 3x4 hard case when I receive it, has a lot of cool features, thanks for the info
i am alittle confused
you are thanking the AZ community for writing reviews
you acknowledge that JB cases "got almost universal acclaim"
and then you did not follow the advice of the reviewers?????
:unsure::unsure:

SSP

I assumed they would be of similar quality but with with the bigger pockets on the Lucasi, I had always assumed that tube style cue cases protected better than the foam liners, I was wrong on both counts, I now own a JB Case, no one ever accused pool players of being smart, especially this one.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I assumed they would be of similar quality but with with the bigger pockets on the Lucasi, I had always assumed that tube style cue cases protected better than the foam liners, I was wrong on both counts, I now own a JB Case, no one ever accused pool players of being smart, especially this one.
Appreciate the honest reply…👍
and see you are smart..........you made a wise decision.....good decisions come from experience with bad decisions....😂

SSP

Appreciate the honest reply…👍
and see you are smart..........you made a wise decision.....good decisions come from experience with bad decisions....😂
If you aren't making some mistakes it means you aren't doing anything

Reactions: bbb

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You bought a Lucasi case instead of a JB case?
John will be beside himself.
But I'm sure it's a fine case,enjoy.
We sell everything we make and have a 3-6 month backlog.

At this point I don't care what people buy because I have put everything out that I feel is important in a cue case and if a customer doesn't feel that we have what they want then at least they are making an informed decision rather than one based on false information.

And a lot of production cases are getting better in a direct response to my constant knocking off crappy construction methods. And their prices reflect the extra work that they have to put in as I have always said would happen when they start putting extra time in to actually copy the important aspects.

I only get pissy when someone claims that x-case is better than ours when it is not.

A person who takes advantage of the information I provide and decides on a different case has my respect.

I have gotten a lot of orders from people who were considering another brand until they got to our information and then they switched so it balances out in my opinion.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
For what it is worth we make pockets at any size that will fit on the body. We have definitely made more pocket styles than all other cue case makers combined based on my research.

SSP

For what it is worth we make pockets at any size that will fit on the body. We have definitely made more pocket styles than all other cue case makers combined based on my research.
I sent the Lucasi case back and bought one of your cases, yours is the best case I have ever owned, I posted that on here as well.

Reactions: bbb