Seyberts sign up to win a cue-nope

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to Seyberts site to look around and was offered a chance to win a cue by submitting my e-mail.
After doing that I was asked to provide my mobile number and agree to receive promotional texts,not going to do that.
I don't mind spam e mail but spam texts are annoying.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to Seyberts site to look around and was offered a chance to win a cue by submitting my e-mail.
After doing that I was asked to provide my mobile number and agree to receive promotional texts,not going to do that.
I made that mistake trying to win a golf club. Never do that shit again. Got hammered with promo crap.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m still waiting to win. I need another cue like a snail needs air brakes. They have my cell/email/ssn/blood type/religion/race/shoe size…

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm signed up. They don't text that often. Not enough to be annoying.
Wait until they sell the ”list” that has you phone number, email, etc. Years ago, I went into a store to buy an item; they asked for my phone number and email. I told them those things were worth at least $100; they could pay me cash right then. When I was told no, I spent my money elsewhere. Companies sell mailing lists all the time. Try to keep as much of your personal info off of them when you can.